By Anonymous - 27/10/2012 07:20 - United States

Today, I found out that my daughter has a hit list. There are over thirty names on there. My name is on it as well. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 349
You deserved it 3 839

Same thing different taste

Top comments

oj101 33

Maybe it's time to rehabilitate your relationship with your daughter? That's pretty disturbing, and wouldn't have had come thoughtlessly to her.

Comments

What did you do to her to make her put you on the list?

Ks22 4

So now we blame the victim when someone does something batshit crazy?

Didn't buy the right model car for her sweet sixteen...

That daughter came into the world kicking and screaming, and covered in the someone else's blood. It looks like she doesn't mind leaving it the same way.

oj101 33

Maybe it's time to rehabilitate your relationship with your daughter? That's pretty disturbing, and wouldn't have had come thoughtlessly to her.

oj101 33

This is one of those situations in which communication is a must. It literally might save the op's life.

Well their getting trained younger and younger these days.

SApprentice 34

97- Why be so snarky? It's very respectable to remember to differentiate between "they're", "there", and "their".

KiddNYC1O 20

Trained? It's negative influences. Though I think you're being sarcastic... I hope...

It's not an FML if she has a hit list. It's an FML if names are crossed off.

I am so sorry to hear that...hope u sit with her and understand what wen wrong

connerwonner 7

I don't know if sitting down with her is such a good idea. She is on her hit list.

cis1den 0

You're right. She doesn't forget. But you obviously do.

maybe she knows someone with the same name?

yoursucklives 36

not if she put "mom" on the list

Ks22 4

Regardless she still has a hitlist and that is pretty disturbing

Maybe shes been to prison, and met an abusive butch lesbian only known as 'mom'...lol yeah, probably not.

No, shes your daughter. Bad enough Shepard had to save you're pussy son in Mass Effect! ( going off your profile picture)

I have but Kolyat. Kalahira, mistress of inscrutable depths, I ask forgiveness for this one's error. Kalahira, this one's heart is pure, but beset by wickedness and contention.

MalloryKnox 8

Hey now! Kolyat wasn't a pussy.. He was just a misguided, young Drell with some daddy issues to work out.. And can you blame him?! @10 was never there when he needed him :(

My duty as a Drell was to fulfill the compact, and Irikah had to be avenged. Watch your words, 56. I may have departed from my body but my soul still remains: Amonkira guides me yet and I have proven a better assassin than original poster's daughter.

SApprentice 34

Hey, at least she's thinking and contemplating things, trying to mentally sort through her problems. Those thoughts are almost certainly benign- it's probably just a coping mechanism. It's immature, but the girl could still be young. If she's about 13 years old or so then making an angry 'hit list' would be fairly normal. It's probably not that she's actually daydreaming about causing harm to others, just that she's mulling over the bad things that have been done to her by someone, then scrawling that person's name down along side the names of others, presumably with a giant "I HATE YOU" written angrily beside it. It's just angsty kid behavior.

I disagree. I feel like these days you have to take stuff like that seriously.

Krajjan 9

51- Yeah, because GTA and Halo are turning kids into murder machines, right? I'm sure if she were sociopathic or bordering on psychotic rage, someone would have noticed. An early teen saying she wishes you were dead is normal. There's a huge psychological leap between "I want to kill someone" and someone dying. I know this from military experience. Just start taking precautions if she's watching you sleep...

Neva_fml 10

Is this stemming from your profile pic?....

Krajjan 9

82- Yes. I'm Friedrich the Dancing Nazi.