By Sherry - 11/07/2012 13:29 - United States - Middletown

Spicy
Today, my brother had a party with over 60 people in my basement. It turns out that five different couples had sex under the same comforter. The comforter was mine. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 044
You deserved it 3 193

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

alwaylistening 4

Well atleast someone had fun on your comforter.

When my bro throw parties, I lock my door and keep all my important things in my locked room.

If my brother let that happen to me, I'd probably plan something really really disgusting to him in return. Eye for an eye, right?

Are you saying she should have sex on his comforter?

xXxIracebethxXx 14

It was five different couples, though. Orgy time!

Eye for an eye makes the whole world blind.

TheBloodyMuffin 2

Get some Febrezze. That'll take the smell out.

TheBloodyMuffin 2

Febreeze* I am from the UK so I'm not very familiar with American products.

You spray it on stuff and it smells good. Simple as that.

TheBloodyMuffin 2

67- I understand that part. I just didn't understand how to spell it because I am British.

MerrikBarbarian 9

28- you a fursuiter by any chance? Because that's the only group I know if that thinks its ok to cover smells with fabric refresher on things which should be washed.

TheBloodyMuffin 2

84- No, not quite. I am just expressing what the OP should do if they don't have enough money to purchase a new comforter.

zuzupetalsYO 11

Thumbs down to all of The Bloody Muffins comments. *horf

You spray a shit with fabreeze; it smells good but it's still a shit. Try acetone for all of those sexually related stains.

TheBloodyMuffin 2

136 - Thank you for being such a good sport.

Get rid of it and get a more awesome comforter.

olpally 32

Febreeze won't solve this problem.. As mentioned above, burn the comforter! go buy a new one. That's just ******* disgusting. Your brother needs to get his ass kicked for letting that happen.

FMLoverAgain 7

That's hot. It gives your comforter a comforting aroma from all the bodily fluids

xXxIracebethxXx 14
lemonademixer 7

I don't think she's that desperate for love!