By cheated - 08/07/2009 06:46 - United States

Spicy
Today, I had sex with my fiancée. My panties fell behind the bed. Later, when I went to get them, I found three other pairs. Only one pair was mine. FML
I agree, your life sucks 75 961
You deserved it 4 545

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Inked2009 0

That sucks, hopefully you broke up with the loser.

Random_Poster 0

Don't worry, maybe they were HIS! FYL even more!

Comments

Inked2009 0

That sucks, hopefully you broke up with the loser.

blink182rocks 0
aupilot 0

I guess I'm trying to figure out how so many panties ended up in such an odd spot. Not once have my partner's ended up behind the bed. In my experience, clothes usually end up next to the bed (or in it). Who throws things backwards? (That's a serious question...I want to know if this happens to anyone else.)

No, that's never happened to me. Usually me and my boyfriend throw our clothing on the sides of the bed or at the foot of the bed. We've never thrown it behind us.

If you had lost another pair back there and never noticed, what's to say they weren't from a relationship years before he met you? How often do you really think it gets cleaned back there?

SiCMgt4SlipKnoT 0

YDI for having blink182rocks commenting on your FML.

this just makes no sense. wtf? OP-it's "fiance" since you're referring to a guy... but anyways, that really sucks and i'm sorry that happened. at least you hadn't married him yet.

SittingInTheSky 6

Maybe he stripped her and through the clothes over her shoulder- That's what I do as I like the Turkish way of having sex- a lot more romantic. And a lot more... pornographic.

I love the word panties, it's/they're sexy ;) and the right pair with the right woman makes a work of art, truly.

Random_Poster 0

Don't worry, maybe they were HIS! FYL even more!

Hahaha, yeah, they're both equally upsetting xD

wedding presents??? its the only happy possibility

They weren't his. The fiancee is a woman. If she were engaged to a man, she would have said "fiance". So I figure, they could easily be the fiancee's.

lagodfatha 0

she was saying the op's fiancé was a cross dresser dumb ass the op just spelled fiancé wrong

IPityTheFool 0

116 this whole situation wouldn't be the same if op was male and found other guys boxers

One was OP's, one was the fiancé, and the last was somebody else's.

Polionixon 2

Well you are from Tennessee.... lol

BleedingAssassin 0

LOL! Is that suppose to mean that if ur from the south, u will be cheated on?

boatkicker 4

Undies? (haaha knickers made me laugh)

"panties" has always sounded so creepy to me

Squidipus 0

Sadly, this is the funniest thread I have read on here in a long time.

Completely agree. Panties is the nastiest word ever. It's the sort of thing a dirty old man would whisper as he furiously masturbates into a sock to the thought of schoolgirls... I feel dirty just typing it.

fyourlife33 0

skivvies? yep this group of comments is the best thing on fml in weeks

christopherlove 0

Underpants? Underpants always sounds ridiculous to me. I call them panties. Then again, I'm a pervert.

wtf is wrong with panties? You guys are weird. I usually just say underwear, but really? "Panties is a creepy word" do you realize how ridiculous that sounds? also: Britches.

#5 so she deserves to get cheated on whilst shes engaged just because she called them panties

Anddd you're smarttt becauseee you add a tonnn of lettersssssss to your wordssss. Yep.. Took twice as long to type that than something actually literarily correct.

warhorse57 0

Good for him. You probably been holding out on him anyways.

Ummm, excuse me? Even if she was "holding out" , that does not give ANY man the right to cheat. EVER.

Jmtsis96 0

Wow. What color were they? Were they mine?.....LOL jk bit really FYL

hmmm... they may have been your fiancee's, seeing as a fiancee is a female. I think you might have meant to call him your fiance? Might wanna get that figured out.

waterynuggets 0
letitbe56 0

I'm glad someone else caught this! Don't lots of people take French in high school? It can be useful sometimes, folks.

Bathory_fml 0

I call bullshit. There was one exactly like this not to long ago. The only difference was the guy picked up the wrong pair.

Maybe that was written by the owner of one of the other pairs of panties xD

And we all know there's no such thing as similar occurrences. Everything on earth only happens once, and every time you hear another story similar to it, it's gotta be fake. Right.

newguy_fml 0

everything does only happen once. its obvious.

This exact same story is on here somewhere. I'm not saying that it is a false FML, but as there already is another story worded in much the same way, this one should be deleted.