By uglychick - 05/09/2009 17:29 - Canada

Today, my brother came out of the shower and sat with my mom and me on the couch. He then says he liked the idea of the extra toothbrush in the shower, it helps him clean between his toes. I have been using that to brush my teeth for the last two weeks. FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 777
You deserved it 9 735

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

ky_stone22 0

Umm...ew. Nasty. But, just wondering, how come you put a toothbrush in the shower anyway? And if it wasn't you, still, why is it in there? If you brush your teeth in the shower, whatever, but then wouldn't your brother have some idea about that? I'm just speculating here. But that is really gross. FYL.

Uh, maybe he put the toothbrush in the shower so he could brush his teeth?

I bet he was joking, this is the kind of thing I'd say to my brother to annoy him.

Didn't you tell the people in your house that you use it to brush your teeth?

So go puke in his shoes. Give him something to clean out of his toes.

So you like to use random toothbrushes lying around the house to brush your teeth? Keeping a toothbrush in the shower's weird, but I'd assume it was for cleaning, since otherwise it'd be by the sink, wouldn't it? Not really your brother's fault. Gross.

1215116a 14

Who uses a toothbrush to clean anything other than teeth? And people brush their teeth in the shower too, so it wasn't a 'random' toothbrush, it was op's.

Good thing you cussed him out after the part about cleaning his toes. He thought you'd really be pissed out when he said he used it as a smegma and dingleberry removal tool.

HAHA. LMAO! I totally agree with this one! LMAO.

sublime93 0

#24, you think you're so ******* smart huh

AndelleRae 9

Generally most people are raised not to use/take things that aren't theirs. It's not the OP's fault that her brother is a classless idiot. For all we know the toothbrush WAS in a holder in the shower. We can't assume anything based on 300 characters.