By Wawawiwa - 21/07/2010 23:44 - Namibia

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend was going down on me. After removing my underwear, he started singing "In the jungle, the mighty jungle..." FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 813
You deserved it 53 748

Same thing different taste

Top comments

haha, your bf is awesome, stop complaining

my comment never showed ip :( I was first too D: anyways, all my comment was was "the penis sleeps toniiiiight" ;)

Comments

OP, he's still willing to go down on you regardless of whether you shaved. He was making a joke. If it bothers you, shave. If he doesn't like it shaved, it grows back.

Every FML like this feels like the OP has absolutely no sense if humor what so ever, maybe he was trying to be funny who knows. if it was seriously an issue then he probably would if stopped right there.

If it was an issue he wouldn't be doing it, and that's that. Hahaha. Totally agree. I don't get why people don't have a sense of humour, these days.

ah,that suckss!but yet still amusing,sorry:D

Lulu714 0

shave the jungle, the mighty jungle...

xesyeso 0

the lion sleeps tonight... haha get it? the lion (pussy) I CRACK MYSELF UP. YDI FOR NOT SHAVING.

kazzythesavage 0

lolz that's funny shit. btw you have pretty eyes =o

JimmyWeir 0

agreed, I'd put my dick in those eyes.

Sounds like you need to at least trim, if you don't like to shave!

bunnycokie 0

thts wht u get 4 not shaving

ciciloves96 0

Hahaha "in the jungle the mighty jungle the lion sleeps tonight , in the jungle the mighty jungle" Haha that made me laugh ! Lighten up OP just shave and your problems solved ! Your boyfriend is legit though haha :))