By highlandgirl10 - 21/07/2010 20:31 - Canada

Today, I brought my boyfriend of a year and a half to meet my parents. Turns out he dated my mom. This should be a fun dinner. FML
I agree, your life sucks 53 087
You deserved it 6 228

Same thing different taste

Top comments

wait. hold on. confused. so, is he as old as your parents? did he date your mom before she got married? or, did your mom recently get remarried, and in the mean time decided to pay a visit to cougar town? or did she cheat on your dad? i don't know what to think about all of this. i'm going to make myself a smoothie.

Comments

haha it took you a year and a half to have him meet your parents?

I bet she's a Milf but you went to your patents and they're together but not together or she cheated?

That must've been an awkward dinner... I'm wondering if OP's boyfriend is really old or really young.

KiddNYC1O 20

either your mom is a cougar or you like dating old guys

the_flirtt 0

or her mom is a Milf !!!!!!

rallets 22

now that hes tried the cougar meat, hes moving onto the younger stuff lol

The_grumpy_bear 0

So, your boyfriend is old enough to be your dad (and they dated before you were born), your mom cheated or your parents are divored. Somehow, I don't think the third option I've come up with is likely. So, ew and ydi kinda for dating an old man.

twinny_sc 13

YDI for waiting over a year to let your boyfriend meet your parents

56- Maybe op is old enough to live on her own and lives far away from her parents.

So she never mentioned her boyfriend of 2 years name to her mother...or vise versa...?

yagurlteeteexoxo 0
SapphireSympathy 7

lol! fyl. "like mother, like daughter" as they say. lol. i bet thats his motto. ;))

I would say threesome but that's boring and unoriginal

rawrkittehpwnage 0

there are sooo many things wrong with thiss.

Altoreto 0

this FML is just ****** up...

KiddNYC1O 20

I think 91 should get moderated. followed by this comment lol

spaceboyftw 0

wooow... well, maybe she could give you some tips

twinny_sc 13

59 even if that's true, still its been over a year, OP could have at least mentioned something to her mom about the guy. Like idk his name and occupation.

dangitsalex 2

"Man, she is such a hot MILF. Oh wait, already did. Zing!"

umm..okay either you and they guy are sick your mom is..iether way..that's so ducked upp!

illkatt09 9

Yeah it does. Even if they never met, if you've been dating him for over a year, how is it possible that he's never seen a picture of you and your mother and how is it that she's never seen a picture of the two of you? If he actually dated your mom how is it that you never happened to see him before?

I smell a 3 way incest.... no wait that was tacos. my bad

99 has no eyes!!! oh and op, fyl... I have no comment for this one though...

111- It is possible that op does not live close to her mom and does not have a close relationship.

Themistocles_fml 0

Reminds me of that movie with Jennifer Aniston. I forgot the name though.

samanthadude 0

this sounds fake. that wuld mean ur mom cheated or your parents are divorced. and u didn't mention ur bf's name for over a year or ur mom doesn't even knw wat he looks like? ydi, for lying for attention.

xdanifyx 0

wow can u say cougar? akwarrrrd

Altoreto 0

every time i open this iphone app it says douche lorraine. who is that ?

AnUnknownSoldier 0

**** BITCHES GET MOooOOney, FML explained!

****** hell Mercy, your pic scares me :(

lolol it'd be weirder if you and your mom had sex with the same guy

Don't forget how her life sucks so much that she needs to take time out of the actual dinner itself to write an fml.... She deserves it.

JE163 0

I'm shocked at the utter lack of "Your mom" jokes on here. Come on, people! This one practically begs for it

Hey now u no who to ask for advice on what turns him on lol

165 - Ive been noticing that for AGES!!! Who IS IT!?! lmao! I'm going to the site! I'll let you know! 

illkatt09 9

That's true, But then again, what are the chances of them living that far apart but the guy being close enough to both of them to have a relationship. And if they did indeed live far apart wouldn't they want to try harder to keep in contact to make up for it. I don't know...

this might sound dumb but..... what's a milf??

KaraShinee 0

^^^ mother I'd like to ****. Do I hear a 2 1/2some?? anyone?

Vampyro94 0

^^^ shit they got a pic of me on google now

Ask her how good he is in bed. At least then u will know if he is worth it.

wufwufwolf 0

so he must have been alot older or maybe your mom dated guys your age?