Nomnom

By wow babe - 19/11/2012 17:46 - United States - Arnold

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend went down on me for the first time. He definitely killed the mood when, while down there, he started saying, "Nomnomnomnom." FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 074
You deserved it 5 616

Same thing different taste

Comments

Dear God, I might never think of Frosted Flakes the same way again....

I generally don't like to think of flakes in combination with the genital area..

CallMeMcFeelii 13

At least he wasn't going slurpslurpslurpslurp. That sound would gross me out so much more than nomnomnom. I'm more of a fan of "kywaaa" cuz I imagine karate chopping the the evil "Chuck Norris" with my tongue. Lol.

As long as she doesn't snap, crackle, or pop when she gets wet.

Inheritance 10

My boyfriend jokes about doing this...

@69...HAHA the irony in your comment number and the post.

Anyone else actually read it in the tigers voice? Or was I the only one???

It's Cookie Monster that makes that sound

V is for ******, that's good enough for me...

Should have been "P is for pussy" because cookie is 2 syllables.

Forgive me, I've been reading the V for Vendetta comics. My mind is on the letter V.

That was enlightening. Ever considered writing a book?

I believe that was the blurb right there.

Why does this have so many negative comments?

Okay I have to ask. Is that a noodle sticking from your mouth? That's what I've always thought it was. What is it?

He's holding up a fake mustache genius. It is the stick from it.

hotPinklipstick 24

It's a mustache on a stick. It's so people who want to participate in no shave November, but can't due to lack of facial hair, can actually partake in the activities. Edit: 84 beat me to it. Also I'm sure that's not the true reason behind it, but it sounded good in my sleep deprived head.

Picture was taken in July, sorry ;) maybe one day I'll post my real stache.

FYLinAmajorWay 1

I guess it's better than, "Wakawakawakawakawaka"...Eat all the ghosts! Now eat the cherry for bonus points!!

aruges93 12

Wow that would definitely kill it for me or maybe just make me laugh :)

I don't understand why that would kill the mood... I'd laugh too if my boyfriend did that.

aruges93 12

Well at first I thought it would be weird then I actually thought about it and I would just laugh and tell him to get back to it lol

You say snake's are adorable???? They scare the hell out of me!

As for this comment, it's a League of Legends reference - I can imagine the bf saying this next ^^

wildsweetchild 19

You OP don't have a good sense of humor! I would laugh my ass off and pay him back with something funny and nice as well !

perdix 29

He was probably having a PTSD flashback of his time in 'Nam. It reminded him of the steamy jungle with untold danger lurking ahead.