By Wawawiwa - 21/07/2010 23:44 - Namibia

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend was going down on me. After removing my underwear, he started singing "In the jungle, the mighty jungle..." FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 813
You deserved it 53 748

Same thing different taste

Top comments

haha, your bf is awesome, stop complaining

my comment never showed ip :( I was first too D: anyways, all my comment was was "the penis sleeps toniiiiight" ;)

Comments

beancoinc 0

You know that he could shave you, and count it as foreplay.

I'm sorry but that's effing hilarious!!!!

perdix 29

If you don't want to shave/wax, trimming could be a nice option. While it's hard for the tongue to navigate a jungle, it can move as nimbly as a cheetah through some nice African veldt. He might even prefer that to a bare parking lot.

when they said you had to protect the amazon you didn't have to take it literally 

yagurlteeteexoxo 0

lol that's funny. next time remove the jungle, so he could get a better, brighter view. lmao

that's the funniest damn thing I've heard! sux for for your bf tho havin to dive through the rain forest to get to the goods F his life!

opheliacomeback 0

Everyone here is telling the OP to shave... Maybe a trim is in order, but shaving is difficult, requires serious razor skill, and is KILLS when even a little bit grows back. Seriously. It's not like it's pleasant for girls to give head when guys haven't shaved. He needs to grow up, even if it was a joke it hurt her feelings, and honestly, most girls don't shave all winter, legs and all.

Really? Where did you get these statistics? I shave all winter. Significantly less than the summertime, (once as opposed to twice) but I still shave. There are girls out there that DO shave in the winter.

opheliacomeback 0

Which would be the reason for the use of the term "most". I shave during winter, but rarely.

Um ya, we do.. especially us girls that love sex, I shave at LEAST once a week, my hubby does the same. nothing ruins the mood when you're really into it more than having to stop and pull a hair out of your mouth... ewwwwww

I really don't think 'most' is accurate here, either. Most of my friends do the same as I do and shave during the winter on a regular basis, not just when they have to. I think you meant to use the term 'some'. 152-agreed. That's mainly why I shave.

plus if you shave regularly, the regrowth doesn't hurt, your skin/hair gets used to it.. there are also gels you can put on to soothe skin and avoid pain and itch during regrowth. seriously, not a big deal..

155, your skin toughens up. Your hair does not 'get used to' being shaved more often. However, wax is an option since your hair is ripped out at the root and grows back thinner over time.

perdix 29

#153 - You're also doing 69 on #152's hubby?

Yup, she has yet to find out. Way to spoil it!

gusgus36 5

just agreeing with 145 but ummm most girls do not just let it grow all winter. maybe if they don't have boyfriends and plan on no action whatsoever, but uhhh yeah... regardless of time of year it's gross not to shave. and no shaving isn't awful if you do it regularly and trim it before shaving the first time

Agreed, but not shaving isn't 'gross'. Men have a lot of body hair; that's not seen as gross. Why should it be gross on a woman? It's just more esthetically pleasing to be shaven.

Belninho 0

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha my fave so far

lucky him, i wish my gf kept more hair on her snatch

Maybe you should announce that to her instead of us. Just sayin'.