Superfuzz Big Muff

By miiiiilk - 05/12/2010 11:12 - United States

Spicy
Today, as my boyfriend was about to go down on me, he held his breath and said, "I'm going in!" FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 643
You deserved it 9 529

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You poor thing. Your funny boyfriend made a joke before pleasuring you. My heart weeps for you. ******* stuck up princess ass clown.

TNB_xACiDiC 0

i did the same thing, my girl laughed;p

Comments

cradle6 13

Thats actually pretty funny. He was just trying to be cute.

If this actually bothered you, give him reason to hold his breath. Fart in his face. However, I can't believe you're whining about your bf going down on you despite your smelly pussy. It's a sign of LOVE, you prick!

Macromartyr 3

I love going down on a girl, everyone about it so sensational. Combine that with a vibrator and you're on easy street xD

Action_Bastard 0

Ah, the sport of Muff Diving is alive ad well.

Action_Bastard 0

and* -__-' Must correct myself before the grammar nazis rape me!

That was a spelling error, not a grammatical one. By the way, you forgot to capitalize Nazi.

Action_Bastard 0

hmmm...well I guess I should have addressed them as the Spelling Nazis then.

NAZI is actually all capitals, as it is an abbreviation. Smart ass...

cajekraze 7

Sounds like he was trying to be cute. Don't be a bitch, loosen up and laugh. If this was because he didn't know what to do, guide him, teach him to get you off. just don't be whiny about it, try not to be a bitch, and enjoy life. f your bf's life for putting up with you

CatEyes66 0

it sounds like he doesn't like the smell of her. it is still an insult even though he was trying to be cute. How can you guide someone through oral if they can't even handle the smell.

maybe they/you should wash the stink out then? clean pussy doesn't smell bad, its your fault if you be stinkin.

You poor thing. Your funny boyfriend made a joke before pleasuring you. My heart weeps for you. ******* stuck up princess ass clown.

DearlyBeloved20 3

I really need to start calling people that XD

SunshineBoy21 0

Maybe, just maybe, her pu$$y smelled so bad - he had to hold his breath. ;)

Tis the murky Pacific mates. Full of evil and mystery, home of the great sea beast, Kraken. We all must venture through. I'm not going to lie to you men, most of us won't be making it out alive. But for those lucky few...those CHOSEN few...I bid thee a most fruitful life... :)

Could not have said it better! Well done, dude! People with no sense of humor put capital B in "boring"! :)

IVANTTOCOME 0

Maybe you should trim it up, so it does not look like a cave.

lmao only in the 3rd world countries... and Amish country.. lol

CombatBarnie 0

Wow, your life is ****** now...

god knows what this guy was gonna say

TNB_xACiDiC 0

i did the same thing, my girl laughed;p

<<----is that u guys?? if it is ur sooo cute together!

you're also cute, he mustve been a real winner or she was a bitch either wins

That's a girl with an awesome sense of humor! An definite keeper :)

...Jeez, men are idiots sometimes. It was just a stupid joke. However you are now perfectly within your rights to bring a magnifying glass to his crotch "to help find it" next time you go down on him.

kels_409 0

Yeah...umm i don't get why this is a fml. Someone inform me what's so bad about him saying that.

Rapt0rJesus 0

Your aren't very smart, but you make up in weight.