Entitled

By CP slave - 11/09/2019 06:02 - United States

Today, a man yelled at me for what seemed like an eternity when I told him his child wasn't tall enough to ride a roller-coaster. His daughter was about 3 years-old. The coaster is the second tallest in the world. I deal with morons like this every day, at minimum wage. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 634
You deserved it 119

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Sady_Ct 37

It sounds like you would be doing the world a favour by adding his daughter to the Darwin awards list and ridding the gene pool of her fathers influence ahead of time. Sorry you have to deal with shit like this OP.

queenkaitlin 12

Top Thrill Dragster definitely isn't three year old appropriate.

Comments

Sady_Ct 37

It sounds like you would be doing the world a favour by adding his daughter to the Darwin awards list and ridding the gene pool of her fathers influence ahead of time. Sorry you have to deal with shit like this OP.

Wait, what? You actually advocate the death of a 3-yr-old by putting said child on the 2nd tallest roller coaster in the world?! Solely to spite the father's lack of concern for the safety of his daughter? And if the 3-yo child doesn't happen to "win" a Darwin Award while on the ride, then that child might possibly be quite psychologically damaged for life nonetheless.... But that's okay to you, too? Sounds like you've already won the Darwin Award for Empathy.... :-(

This is why we stay in school! Yes, you still get verbally abused by morons, but the pay and benefits cushion the blows.

Not always. There are plenty of high paying jobs where the crap isn’t worth the money. I left two.

Just because someone works a minimum wage job doesn't mean it's okay to abuse them. And a lot of people take low-wage jobs while they're in school to pay the bills or have trouble finding a job after they graduate and have to take a service job. Show some ******* respect.

Danielle, your manufactured outrage is disturbing. I hope your venting helped you feel better about yourself.

queenkaitlin 12

Top Thrill Dragster definitely isn't three year old appropriate.

When I was a kid we went to amusement park three years in a row. First year I got to go everywhere, second year I was too short and was only allowed to go with a parent, third year I was too short to go at all... I grew up (or didn't) with the change of safety regulations. Was the parent mad because he couldn't go because of his kid? Nah, doesn't matter really. If the kid had been upset I could sympathize but the parent should realize the regulations are there for a reason.

"Sir do you want your child to DIE? Honey your daddy doesn't care about you but I do, you are not tall enough to ride this ride safely, you could be KILLED. unless your daddy wants to sign away any rights to sue for killing you by allowing you on this ride, you can't ride this ride yet." sure might get ya fired but might be a wake up call for the idiot entitled daddy.

I had a job like this as a teen. Not gonna lie, I got a kick out of telling adults that they needed to follow the rules. Whenever I got an attitude, I just said Ill call my boss and security and they can discuss it. “I paid so much money to get in here, let em ride!” “The stick says they’re too short, so ... no, they can’t. Thank you for your patronage.”

jmayeux 2

I'd you don't like minimum wage don't have minimum skills

That’s not necessarily how it works. OP could be in high school or college. And some amusement parks (Disney for sure) has internships where college students can come work for a year. Just because someone’s working a minimum wage job doesn’t mean they’re under qualified for other things. They could just be working part time for other reasons.