By Wawawiwa - 21/07/2010 23:44 - Namibia

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend was going down on me. After removing my underwear, he started singing "In the jungle, the mighty jungle..." FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 813
You deserved it 53 748

Same thing different taste

Top comments

haha, your bf is awesome, stop complaining

my comment never showed ip :( I was first too D: anyways, all my comment was was "the penis sleeps toniiiiight" ;)

Comments

lmao that was funny take the hint and shave now if I see the lion king again I will never think of that part of the movie the same again ha ha

generally people from Africa ,well around the parts I'm from don't shave and neither do a lot of Europeans for that matter. so idk why this is an fml... did the "jungle" just suddenly appear? I'm assuming youve always been hairy. what's the problem with a little humor in the bedroom?

taffy1239 3

Awwwwwwww, xFalzz, u don't look like Justin beiber. and as long as you don't talk, sing, or act like him then that's okay! :) u Otha people are cruel sick people! that is the worst insult I have ever heard! Justin beiber is the worst singer on earthhhhh! he sucks. Don't put that insult on people! if I was called Justin beiber I would die.

******* win. We should be giving trophies to guys like this. Seriously, these have to be the best of intimacy FMLs. But yeah, lrn2shave.

ohsuzykuew 0

amen to 82. so what if she has hair. pfft. goes to show how immature fml's audience is. I think the bf was playing around. I like that song. better than "welcome to the jungle, yer gonna diiiiiieeeeee" lol!!!

ohsuzykuew 0

43-you're an idiot. you must have used too much bleach on that crunchy looking hair of yours.

bcuz 0

maybe he likes being in the jungle.

If you AT LEAST trim down there, I guarantee he'll want to go down on you more often-- or will continue going down on you without the side comments that you seem to find so offensive. It's worth the effort!

DAN7IEL 2

he could of been real smooth about it claiming "my lion is sleeping here tonight oh yesl