By maddie - 27/12/2011 05:26 - United States

Today, my boyfriend and I were at dinner with his parents when he discreetly slid his hand up my skirt and tickled me. This caused me to kick his dad's recently broken leg. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 866
You deserved it 4 976

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I'm.... not sure whose fault it is.... so I'm assuming its your boyfriends.

Comments

A100893 30

Boyfriend should understand when playtime begins. At home, alone. Not in public, at dinner, with his parents.

Doesn't say he touched her private areas. Read it again.

Can you hush with the "classy" talk? It's really cutting into my enjoyment of this fml.

dakotadk 5

Sara you must have a really dirty mind to assume that he was touching her genitals with out considering anything else, the fact you automaticity assumed it was that and nothing else shows me your more judgmental than "classy". There is a whole leg under that skirt. Depending on what the skirt is made out of and how lose it is on her it's not that hard to lift up and tickle. I highly doubt he started petting the cat in a restaurant next to his parents.

dakotadk 5

I like how you think you are the only person on FML who has been to etiquette classes. I guess those classes where for not because a real classy lady doesn't preach to people on FML about her views and how everyone else is wrong. Go back to your tea set and get off of FML. Rubbing a thigh is not sexual to everyone. Just because you think it's wrong does not make it wrong.

jobsman99 0

To spice things up my gal often goes out not wearing any panties and her pussy is wet all the time. She loves when I reach up and tickle her clit and finger her wet pussy. Anywhere any place. So maybe they were having some fun.