By Femme - 16/02/2012 16:41 - Russia

Today, and since forever, my boyfriend talks in his sleep. Last night, he told me, “I like you very much, young man.” FML
I agree, your life sucks 629
You deserved it 58

Top comments

"I like you very much too, Ma'am." Keep the conversation going! That's half the fun of having friends/loves who talk in their sleep. My friend is a server and sometimes she takes your order in her sleep. I'm still waiting on my baked potato with extra sour cream, though.

You'll find out what that really means, by and bi.

Comments

You'll find out what that really means, by and bi.

"I like you very much too, Ma'am." Keep the conversation going! That's half the fun of having friends/loves who talk in their sleep. My friend is a server and sometimes she takes your order in her sleep. I'm still waiting on my baked potato with extra sour cream, though.

This FML is from Russia, so chances are this guy wasn't talking in his sleep in English.

.... If he wasn't speaking in English, OP still obviously knows enough of his first/other language to determine what he was saying, and could probably get together some kind of reply.

Actually, I thought #2 was implying he could've said "ma'am" instead of "man". Looking at it again, though, it would seem I've had a brainfart.

That makes more sense. It was a bit confusing without the brain fart context.

My grandma cooks in her sleep, she'll move her arms around while doing a stirring motion lol

Just wait until he wakes up and the young man morphs into you. The look on his face will be great!

mariri9206 32

Maybe he was dreaming about staying at the YMCA? lol

Haha my other half talks in her sleep. It cracks me up I love having sleep conversations with her and see where they go.

Youre boyfriend is dreaming? Ive been told Ive talked in my sleep too, I think I do it when Im stressed. He has no control over it, dont take it personally

Sleep talking gets you in hot water- I confessed to knocking his street glide over - The nighttime interrogation never ends.

Dude you knock over someone else's street glide, you deserve to be knocked over.

In my defense, I bought him the bike....our bike

That is a really vague sentence and probably completely innocent. He could just be talking to a guy who saved his life or something. It is a dream, after all.

He could have been speaking both parts of the conversation and been saying what he would like the other person to say, maybe his boss or at a job interview or your father. It's so hard to tell when people speak in their sleep, sometimes it just doesn't make any sense.