By fatty:( - 15/04/2011 09:30 - Australia

Today, my 15 year old daughter got kicked out of her cheerleading squad because she was overweight. I heard one of the cheerleaders say, "She must be overweight because her mom is." FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 390
You deserved it 13 856

Same thing different taste

Top comments

greg1234567890_fml 2

stupid *****. dont even worry about it.

sounds like you care about yourself more than your daughter

Comments

jordanprodigy023 0

Both of you should try dieting. Fatties

MyScrewedUpLifeS 0

you shouldn't be so shallow. worry about your daughter, not yourself.

Your daughters better off. You wouldn't want her to be bitch like those girls would you?

there is no reason to be fat, I hope your daughter learn from this and looses the weight so she can live a happy healthier life and not die of a heart attack one day

heathersmorin 0

At this point, you should be worrying about your daughters feelings over your own. I know how it feels to be call overweight (wii fit tells me all the time) but you know what you go on with life. If it bothers you that much that your life if ******, do something about it. People are looked as being overweight if yet have just a little extra cushion for the pushing, or love handle. They are there for a reason!

Agreed. Its good for girls to have a lil' "fluff" around the edges. Otherwise, they ain't no fun :P

Exactly! I'm not even technically overweight and I get called fat because I'm not a size zero. It really sucks, cause I have a disease that causes weight gain and I have to work to stay the size that I am. But nowadays, if you're not super skinny, people call you fat. I like the way I look, though, so they can shut up. :)

Paiggeerr7 0

sounds more like an fml for ur daughter

Sniper_Fidelis 1

Well at least you know they're making room in hell for themselves:)

TheDrummingResul 0

shut up and worry about ur daughter. what mother posts FMLs because of what a cheerleader said. help ur daughter and grow up.

kamiicult 0

FYI, if you're fat it doesn't mean that you're unhealthy. You can look great on the outside but could be falling apart on the inside. A friend of mine eats extremely unhealthy and never works out, but she's smaller than me, and I eat right and work out. So don't feel so bad. It could be genetics. Best you can do OP is take away junk foods and start working out with her, but make it fun.