By fatty:( - 15/04/2011 09:30 - Australia

Today, my 15 year old daughter got kicked out of her cheerleading squad because she was overweight. I heard one of the cheerleaders say, "She must be overweight because her mom is." FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 390
You deserved it 13 856

Same thing different taste

Top comments

greg1234567890_fml 2

stupid *****. dont even worry about it.

sounds like you care about yourself more than your daughter

Comments

jdengel 0

why don't you and your daughter get a gym membership together, obesity is a problem but it is not a curse

i doubt your daughter is fat. the cheerleaders are probably around 90 pounds and think that anything above 100 is gross and fat

raeraymusic1 0

shouldnt the fml b for the daughter?

yummycupcakegirl 0

Wow, it doesn't matter if shes overweight, she is still beautiful :)

Judging by your spelling and grammar, your daughter's expulsion from the cheer squad had nothing to do with her weight. I would guess that a failing grade in English was the culprit.

You're a ******* idiot. Who says the daughter even has English? Stop making assumptions about other people's lives and get your own.

RainbowHeadache 2

My mother and family are fairly large and I've spent my whole life defying that and staying below 125 pounds. Not all fat moms have fat kids. Isn't it against the rules to kick a girl off the squad for a non legit reason? Or is being a bit overweight a reason for expulsion in cheerleading? What made them accept her into the squad in the first place?

Mine are too, but my father's parents (I never met my mother's, they died before I was born) were both skinny as hell. Genes aren't always evident and often skip generations. They're incredibly complicated and even people who study them for a living don't fully understand them. Fun fact: people whose maternal grandmothers smoked during pregnancy are more likely to be overweight. Not exactly something you can change there. Some people can lose weight and keep it off, but just because they can doesn't mean everyone can.

I'm the coach for the squad, and she was kicked off for skipping practice.

RainbowHeadache 2

I don't think all the girls would have to be tossed up. Some girls are designated base and if weight was the case then OPs daughter should just be a base for the throws. if weight gets you kicked off the squad she must have been smaller when she tried out.

scvcwcheer 0

that's strange. I've seen very many beyond overweight cheerleaders.