By fatty:( - 15/04/2011 09:30 - Australia

Today, my 15 year old daughter got kicked out of her cheerleading squad because she was overweight. I heard one of the cheerleaders say, "She must be overweight because her mom is." FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 390
You deserved it 13 856

Same thing different taste

Top comments

greg1234567890_fml 2

stupid *****. dont even worry about it.

sounds like you care about yourself more than your daughter

Comments

MuchDance90s 0

moderately overweight people can be very athletic if you and your daughter are only moderately overweight, it's an "image" thing so if you're happy with your bodies, who cares about those dumb cheerleaders... indulge in some retail therapy and find an activity for your daughter that isn't image based if you're NOT happy, how perfect that you can encourage each other to lose :-)

The best revenge is for u & your daughter to be the most excellent people you can be & outclass those losers.

I'm sorry about that OP. Either those girls are exaggerating about you being overweight or maybe you should consider losing a bit of weight. But still, those bitches were way out of line and very rude.

Dez31396 0

all teenage preps need to go die

whitta93 0

Way to think of only yourself. Nice mothering.

crazyrunnergirl 7

this sounds more like it should be your daughters fml

oh HELL no! I'd sit on their face, WTF! did the school allow it? I'd be in everyones face! **** that shit!!!!

Oh no the 15 year old called you fat... Get over it... I'm concerned for your daughter's future if you're this whiny and pathetic.. Seriously, if you're fat, it's not like the girl said anything you're not aware of...