Unusual cruelty

By Angryparent - 06/09/2022 08:00 - United States

Today, I found out that my overweight daughter’s teacher starved her during a pizza party. She made her wait an hour until the entire class got a slice and their seconds. When it was her turn, there was only one tiny slice. According to her, she, “looks like she hasn’t missed a meal, she’ll be alright.” FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 656
You deserved it 338

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Because starving a child will surely lead to nothing but the healthiest relationship to food. /s Not to mention that children tend to put on weight in preparation for growth spurts and tween/teen girls that already have their periods may put on water weight because of those, so no one short of a licenced dietician or pediatrician should be making any recommendations about dieting.

Comments

Why don't you give her a whole pizza? Reinforce her sense that she's entitled to unlimited pizza. That'll get good results.

No. I'd just give everyone one slice and keep the rest for myself. I'm entitled to the leftover pizza!😂😂😂

Because starving a child will surely lead to nothing but the healthiest relationship to food. /s Not to mention that children tend to put on weight in preparation for growth spurts and tween/teen girls that already have their periods may put on water weight because of those, so no one short of a licenced dietician or pediatrician should be making any recommendations about dieting.

OP, you may have cause to be angry and then again daughter could be stretching the facts. I suggest calming down then talking to teacher or someone else at the party. I am just guessing, but you might possibly discover that daughter had one slice with the other kids and when she wanted more the teacher said no or wait until everyone else has had their slice. That would make sense to me as a possibility. One of the things you have to learn with children is that they are not always honest. Obviously you teach them to be honest and want them to be honest, but when that second or third pizza slice was calling they might be less than honest. Usually if you ask the right questions young children get tripped up over their story and eventually the truth comes out. One thing I learned long, long ago is that in telling a story; the teller almost always tells it in such a way that they look like the “good one” and whoever they were in conflict with did them wrong.

You've obviously never been a fat girl. Teachers, parents, grandparents, coaches, and strangers will withhold ALL food with glee, while magically believing that starving a kid for 4-6 hours will make them skinny.

Growing up as a fat kid people will treat you like shit, I was routinely never invited to birthday parties pizza parties etc or if I was I was always served last if at all. adults are absolute assholes to overweight children and treat them as if they were nothing more than dogshit on the bottom of their shoes.

literally has a quote from the teachers saying she did it bc she was fat... man people really hate fat people. "obviously she is lying for food" 🙄

Ain't it nice knowing that the MAGAts are looking out for our kids?

Don't make this political. There are plenty of arseholes on both sides.

Talk to the principal...if it even seems like they're going to give you a yes statement, go to the schoolboard. kids should never go hungry.