By fatty:( - 15/04/2011 09:30 - Australia

Today, my 15 year old daughter got kicked out of her cheerleading squad because she was overweight. I heard one of the cheerleaders say, "She must be overweight because her mom is." FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 390
You deserved it 13 856

Same thing different taste

Top comments

greg1234567890_fml 2

stupid *****. dont even worry about it.

sounds like you care about yourself more than your daughter

Comments

Casuality 6

Many girls that age have a twisted perception of what is a "normal" weight range, and that was obviously a rude thing to say. However, some people get offended when other people point out things they are afraid to admit. To boost your and your daughter's self esteem I honestly think you should spend some quality time at the gym. This might be your wake up call.

notquite69 0

Actually, both men and women of ALL ages have a twisted perception of what a "normal" weight range is. Most think it's somewhere between 250-300 lbs.

132 - Actually, most think the perfect weight is closer to 100-120 pounds, and strive so hard to get there that they gain weight due to their depression, triggered by the fact they can never attain this weight. Idealism doesn't equal reality as we all know; just because many people are now overweight doesn't mean they think being overweight is ideal. Every overweight person I've talked to has complained that they're not a size-ridiculously-small and most of them are depressed about that fact because there's nothing they can do.

ideasrule 13

You seem to be more upset that the cheerleading team made fun of you than you are that they made fun of your daughter. You're not the one who was kicked off the team, so what are you complaining about? You seem extremely self-centered and lacking in compassion.

jdeshnerx3 0

I've seen plenty of fat cheerleaders they make a good base but you can't throw them

jdeshnerx3 0

if this was Facebook I would hit the like button

if your kid is overweight, it's totally your fault! take care of your kid! :(

well honestly, your habits that have caused you to be overweight have been picked up by your daughter. do both you and her a favor and go exercise more and start eating healthier it will do wonders for both of you. If you don't well then keep being fatasses it doesn't affect me.

the cheerleaders are a bunch of nit-picking bitches. As for you, how selfish of you to make this into an FYL, your child is the one who needs support. So a bunch of immature teenage ***** called you fat, stop your bitching.

sublime420 11

Fat chicks are the base of the pyramid. Keeps the pretty ones from getting crushed.

icadragoon 11

F your daughters life, if I were her I'd be devastated.

wow your daughter is probably scarred for life now and all you can think about is what the other cheerleaders said about you? nice.