By fatty:( - 15/04/2011 09:30 - Australia

Today, my 15 year old daughter got kicked out of her cheerleading squad because she was overweight. I heard one of the cheerleaders say, "She must be overweight because her mom is." FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 390
You deserved it 13 856

Same thing different taste

Top comments

greg1234567890_fml 2

stupid *****. dont even worry about it.

sounds like you care about yourself more than your daughter

Comments

if she doesnt have the stamina to do the routine (something many overweight people lack) they have every right to kick her off if she cant do the routine as well as the other girls. harsh, but true.

instead of feeling sorry for yourself how about you go console your 15 year old daughter who must be devastated.

tom_es 3

It is a sign for both of you to learn to eat healthy!

So, where exactly in Australia is this supposed to be? Because I've lived in Australia my whole life and I've never seen a single high school with a cheerleading squad. Pretty sure that's an American thing. Just saying. :)

appleapple 0

I also live in Australia, the only cheerleading squads I know of arnt linked to highschool, I also assume there not the typical squads like on "bring it on" also I live in Victoria, if that helps cutting down on the mysterious cheerleading squads >:)

I quite like fat cheerleaders but that's just me and I prefer them tied and in my trunk. Contact me if interested....

xoxchelaxox08 17

The trunk used to be the best place, before the newer models included that damn escape latch!

I've solved that problem, I just drive in curves to confuse the captive.

why do you care more about the cheerleaders saying she's probably fat cause her ma, than worrying about your own daughter's self esteem?

sweet_blue 3

thats ****** up what's wrong with kids these days

A lawsuit because your kid got kicked off the cheer leading team? Something about that makes me think that legal action would be more trouble than its worth.