By Anonymous - 15/04/2011 06:57 - United States

Today, I found my dead phone that had been missing for two weeks. I turned it on to see that I had only gotten 2 text messages during the two weeks. They were both from my mother. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 797
You deserved it 6 624

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well aren't you mommy's special little child!

Thats because the people that mattered already knew your phone was gone.

Comments

Well aren't you mommy's special little child!

Time to get out & meet some people. No more playing WoW. Go have a drink & talk to some people. GET A LIFE!

MrGold 0

Sorry but I just have to say you look like a guy who would play wow.

There is nothing wrong with WoW, people just fall in love with it and let it ruin their social life

I played WoW for a month, then stopped because it wasn't my thing. I know a lot of people that play and have lives though.

cptmorgan15 2

Mr. Gold, you're so quick to judge other peoples appearances. Yet you don't put a picture of yourself up. This the the second time I've seen you say something about others' pics today.

We're all losers until we win :D I'd text you op! Just call on me brother, When you need a hand. We all need somebody To leeeeeaan on. (:

why would you start by saying sorry MrGold? Sorry, but you are fat and ugly and have no teeth or arms and you smell. But i said sorry so you can't take offence to it

MrGold 0

stalking much 41. Get a life and worry about your own shit.

MrGold 0

World of Warcraft. People with no life play that game

actually. my brother plays wow and he texts people that play with him that live nowhere near us. if this guy plays wow nobody on it likes him

1: Not necessarily, if they live together then it could be her trying to tell him to move the trash, mow the lawn, etc. If they don't live together, the mother could just be checking-in per week- got to make sure her son is okay.

cptmorgan15 2

Not stalking. Just reading comments and noticing a trend.

actually 13 looks more like a Call Of Duty guy... maybe that's just me.

I though you guys were talking about world at war this whole time...

101 no, that's called WaW. It could be easily confused, I guess.

kite1099 3

You're just a bad who sucks at games. go die in a fire.

My cousin loved WoW and he was the most popular kid in his school and everyone started playing it. Mind you it was a poor school and they didn't do any home work so they had the spare time

I have no idea where WoW was mentioned in the OP's post. You must be an excellent reader. As for OP, I'm not sure why that's an issue. I can't even remember the last time I got a text from someone. Not that I really care, because I kind of prefer hanging out with my friends rather than texting them... Texting feels so blah to me.

eyez_lay_low1921 0
tbj42409 0

agreed. who said op plays wow? maybe people actually knew he lost his phone. duh.

awwww it's ok OP nothing wrong with being a mummas boy... lol

Until your 12... Then things got to change.

until your 21 and you need a day pass to leave the basement

I doubt 2 calls in two weeks makes one a momma's boy. I'd be screwed then, my mom calls me everyday of my life just because she worries.

omg112 0

oh I agree, get some friends indeed

I wonder, why would you make a obvious boobshot and then blank it out with a smiley-face?

Sniper_Fidelis 1

texting isnt for everyone.. we gotta learn it the hard way everytime...

shawnayandell 0

Don't be sad, your mommy wuvvsss you ;) hahahaha.

FYI: Text messages are deleted by carier if they cannot be delivered in two days.

FYI : OP received the 2 from his mum, so would of received any others that were sent.

He would have recieved them before the phone died

Noooo cause i always has my phone taken away and i get erryonee of theem

actually 12, I didn't know that and found the info helpful. therefore, I give a ****. lay off the juice.

It's not about making friends... i have friends and they all know i hate texting. texting is stupid in my opinion, it makes us[the youngs of today] spell bad and always use the spellcheck when we write essays for our english class. Please understand, The sarcasm, In the last, Two sentences!

rallets 22

i think there was only 2 sentences :/ but im not sure, can we get a GN to confirm?

SteelCladAngel 0

it depends on the cell carrier...

k so I'm pretty sure this isn't true but... I'll google it just incase

TrueStory22 0

How does testing make you worse at spelling? If anything, people were already terrible at spelling before you started texting, but now everyone thinks it's cute and gives the lame excuse that it saves time.

98, oh, the irony. "How does testing make you worse at spelling?" Hmm... I have no idea.

rallets 22

missb, youve done it again :D

MrGold 0

Why did you kill it in the first place? Murderer!

and then she lost it! I never lose the things I murder!

MrGold 0

Exactly. Damn newb. I always chop mine into little pieces and put it in a ziplock bag.

MrGold 0

Actually yes, but I place then in an ice cube tray and make little meaty cubes.

My phone and IPod have both died numerous times at my hands. That makes me a serial killer. >=)

thaney18 0
MuffyStJacques 0

I guess you need to make some friends.