By madeyoulaugh - 25/11/2009 14:43 - United States

Today, I was watching my 7 year old daughter and her friend jump on our trampoline. I was really impressed by all the flips they were doing, and I told her "Hey! I can't even do that." To that her friend replied " Of course you can't. You're fat!" FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 983
You deserved it 8 179

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Rico5037 0

I wouldve said your dad doesn't seem to mind

Think I'd have told her, "Well, guess who can't do it *anymore*? You! Now get the hell off my trampoline and go home."

Comments

whatthefuckcunt 0

well.... physically, she COULD be right

Reyo 2

I think it's time to teach both your daughtor and her friend about manners...by sitting on them.

LoveIsASong_eddi 0

Hey, kids will say anything that pops into their heads. I agree that they need to be taught some manners, but they're 7!! I know 10 year olds that think I'm old (I'm only 21). Even if you're slightly bigger than them, they will think that your fat. I say get over it...

well you're daughters friend is a little bitch isn't she :)

Well, when I was seven I knew not to comment on ones fitness...

don't say that... it's just pure mean!

Well, you have a trampoline, how are you still fat?

You have a computer that's connected to the internet, how are you still ignorant?!?

sharkwkrox 0

So now the friend gets a rice cake for a 'treat', because that's what fat people have in the cupboard.

That's not what fat people have in the cupboard. More like Twinkies. Trust me on this, I'm fat.

i have never had a twinkie in my life and i dot want to ether(reply to #18

The 7 year old has provided you with a "teachable moment" where you then explain the concept of "the glass house" and how words hurt and that nice people don't say such things.

Like a piledriver? I don't think she would be flexible enough to do that kind of position. Or is he bouncing doing missionary? That would be hilarious.

perdix 29

I was thinking the missionary version. Also, I thought of "Hop on Pop" by Dr. Seuss. Less dirty, but also hilarious in my book.

Brittface 6

Haha that's hilarious. But that kid is a bitch, I would've walked over and get on the trampoline and when she jumped up I'd push her off... then get off laughing and walk inside.

Rico5037 0

I wouldve said your dad doesn't seem to mind

andreyaxo 0

Wow, sounds like someone needs a slap across the face. ^^

Hahahahahaha YDI for getting pwned by a kid, you know that was coming and you set yourself up for that one.

Hate to say it, OP, but this could be a wake-up call. You don't need to obsess about your health, but being a bit thinner (usually) isn't a bad thing.

Think I'd have told her, "Well, guess who can't do it *anymore*? You! Now get the hell off my trampoline and go home."