By Anonymous - 20/05/2009 15:42 - United States

Today, me and my co-workers were playing with the Helium tank we got today. We were all giggling like little girls for the better half of 15 minutes. I don't know what is more sad, that a bunch of guys were sucking helium instead of working, or that the youngest guy in the group is 43. FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 097
You deserved it 15 161

Same thing different taste

Top comments

mrhahn530 0

I plan to continue that behavior until i die...

Comments

I think this is hilarious and I can totally see myself doing the same. Just because they had a helium tank doesn't mean they are geeks. They could have rented a helium tank for balloons for an office party. If people would learn to let go and have a little innocent fun in life, the world would be a much better place.

how is this an fml?! i'm starting to get really disappointed with this site. how are they letting through so many things that aren't fml's by any stretch of the imagination, and rejecting so many things that are? idk. but anyway, sucking helium instead of working is pretty great, no matter what age you are haha

I don't think that's sad. I think it's cute. Don't stop having fun just because you think it might be socially unacceptable. We'll sooner hold you in higher respect for staying true to yourselves rather than suppressing those behaviours.

Er, you can die from that. There's no problem bringing out that inner child every now and then but try to do something that won't get you featured on 1000 Ways to Die.

TheRealEllieSan 9

Since when is helium dangerous? You're just inhaling it for a second or two, not like it's all your breathing for a few minutes.

This is beyond awesome. It would have been more awesome if your boss walked in, and decided to join in the fun! ;)

Haha, you guys sound awesome (: Also, #29 - it does kill your brain cells, and could injure your vocal chords, but I don't think it would kill them unless they had a LOT of it.