By Anonymous - 20/05/2009 15:42 - United States

Today, me and my co-workers were playing with the Helium tank we got today. We were all giggling like little girls for the better half of 15 minutes. I don't know what is more sad, that a bunch of guys were sucking helium instead of working, or that the youngest guy in the group is 43. FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 097
You deserved it 15 161

Same thing different taste

Top comments

mrhahn530 0

I plan to continue that behavior until i die...

Comments

not an fyl... you're mature enough to have fun

strongguard 0

don't ever change man. you are one of those wonderful people that make this world fun. theres nothing sad about that. when I'm an "adult" i hope I can have fun like that.

I don't think thats a bad thing at all, that kind of encourages me that not all adults are complete tools. At least you and your co workers know how to enjoy yourself.

Hey you're having fun! Who the hell cares!

Age is but a number...have fun and never grow old at heart.

haha, you're never too old to play with helium

where do you work? and are there any positions avaliable?

jasax1 0

my god people, lay off. Just because its not necessarily an FML doesn't mean you have to complain about it. People get on here to read funny things, and feel better. This was funny, and it made a lot of people smile. Don't be bitter because your posts didn't go through. But OP, this was light hearted and funny... a nice change in my opinion.

People ... it's FMLs because of their age. The fact that they're all > 43 years old and doing such childish things at work is just not something you do. It's not catastrophic my life is ruined my girlfriend stole my car my parents thought I died my dog ate my foot I set my hair on fire in the BBQ accidently sat on a glass bottle and it shattered in my ass while I was eating steak I cut my tongue out my dvd player electrocuted me and turned my arm black when I was going to watch my favourite movie and my bunkbed broke with my 675 pound roommate on the top bed all in the same day, but it's still fun to read. Ease up a bit, eh?