By ADickySituation - 05/05/2013 04:14 - United States - Wilmette

Today, my dumbass colleague was too lazy to go buy balloons for a party in recognition of our company's huge merger. Instead, he made condom balloons. Let's just say you don't make blow up condoms for a prestigious company event. A company whose CEO is named Dick. FML
I agree, your life sucks 56 867
You deserved it 4 934

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I don't see why this is FYL, considering it wasn't you that did it. Also, that's a real waste of Johnnys

Well if he was dense enough to screw up that badly, he definitely deserves to be fired. Turn him in before he takes you down with him.

Comments

I don't see why this is FYL, considering it wasn't you that did it. Also, that's a real waste of Johnnys

alphatoomega 21

That kind of misstep on the part of one employee could result in the merger not happening.

Not to mention if he was in charge of organizing the party it can still come down on his head.

Yeah because the CEO is only going to get mad at the employee who did it. Not take out his anger on everyone who works under him.

I don't see what the big deal is either. Fix the problem with a little prick.

DyslexicPanda 12

Not to mention expensive #1

Your colleague was just scared and used Protection to impress Mr Dick.

At least it was your dumb ass co worker and not yourself.

I picture Barney Stinson's company as a setting for this event.

Well if he was dense enough to screw up that badly, he definitely deserves to be fired. Turn him in before he takes you down with him.

Absolutely! Get the dumb **** demoted or even fired. On a less serious note, that was hilarious. Too bad it was done at an inappropriate time.

F the bosses life not yours. Or even f your colleagues life. You have nothing to do with it you just watched.

"Or even 'f' (****) your colleague's life." And the last sentence is fine. 'Tis a sad day when the people correcting other people don't even seem to understand english.

I think English or American people who correct people's grammar are quite sad little individuals. ...I'm not sure how to categorise a non native English speaker correcting peoples use of the language. Hint: it's not good.

please don't make this situation any worse than it is. you're making a fool of yourself.

I like how you're getting upset when people started correcting you after you started it by correcting someone else. How quickly the shoe goes on the other foot.

AurumPotestasEst 16

The last sentence should have a comma or an ellipsis... but, other than that, it's fine.

RedPillSucks 31

Sounds like OP was probably "in charge" of the party and delegated his colleague to get the balloons.

It seems like your colleague is the dick.

gurly98 13

Actually OP is the dick. Why would he rely on his dumbass coworker to do something that he could've done in less than one minute.

I guess you could say it was a......Dick Move.

The co worker was a total... Jerk-off do do something like that.