By Anonymous - 17/04/2013 23:01 - United States - Bristol

Today, my girlfriend told me that she's a lesbian. And that she could only stay with me because I had a "girly face and voice". She also admitted to having a crush on my sister. FML
I agree, your life sucks 61 216
You deserved it 5 166

Same thing different taste

Top comments

shadowedpixie 19

At least she respected you enough to tell you. A lot of girls would have just left you, and made you figure it out on your own when she started hitting on your sister. That would suck more, yes?

Yes, I'm sure OP gets a raging boner thinking about his girlfriend having sex with his sister.

Comments

at least you have a girlfriend.

WrongRomance 11

I'm pretty sure that doesn't count as a relationship anymore XD

shadowedpixie 19

At least she respected you enough to tell you. A lot of girls would have just left you, and made you figure it out on your own when she started hitting on your sister. That would suck more, yes?

I'm pretty sure he would've preferred not to hear that he looked and sounded like a girl.

A lot of girls actually like guys with more petite faces! I am living proof of this. So just think of yourself as sexy, not "girly" OP. Just wait, you'll find the right girl. And as for your (hopefully) ex, at least she told you, even if she could have told you in a better way.

Your sister? What a bitch! But that's kind of hot...

Yes, I'm sure OP gets a raging boner thinking about his girlfriend having sex with his sister.

THREESOME?? I know I know here's the gun please just make it quick thanks...

AboveAll04 14

I don't think he would have a raging boner if he has a girly face and voice, more like a little petite boner.

So i'm not allowed to get a raging boner about the op's sister and girlfriend?

Zyzz7 12

Why did 4 get thumbed down? That pretty pathetic if you're gonna pretend that the idea doesnt sound sexy.

\ 28

It's just that we're not ALL incestuous perverts, #84. :)

untouchable763 10
TylerDC 24

I guess technically no bad news right? I mean she's staying with you. Just avoid family gatherings..

You don't call your girlfriend coming out of the closet and having a crush on your sister bad news? I sure do.

sotheresthisgirl 8

She's gay... You think they are going to stay together? Avoid family gatherings? She likes girls in general, not just his sister.

Next you'll find out you were conceived when your mother was artificially inseminated.

RedPillSucks 31

No. What would be worse is if he was born a hermaphrodite, and his parents had his gender assignment done early as a male.

fksfsdhfsdfh 26

The sister part made it so much worse for op, poor him

That's got to be one of worst things you could say to a man. "You're awfully girly, but your sister has you beat, barley." I really feel sorry for you.

OPs ex is already coming up with girly names for him? OH I GET IT IT'S LIKE A DR COX THING RIGHT?? Well I guess barley could be a kindof cute girls name...

Or, you know, maybe he messed up trying to write "barely"?

Hey, there are plenty of men who make careers out of looking feminine. You rock that androgynous look, OP! :)

Thank you 33# And 36, i'd personally consider that a last resort, but whatever's floats your boat I guess

Wow, I thought it was bad enough without her mentioning your sister. That was a bitch move, I'm sorry OP.