By anonymous - 24/06/2009 06:13 - United States

Spicy
Today, I went to write "Happy Bday, I Love You" on my girlfriend's car windows to surprise her when she woke up. I was the one who got the surprise when I saw her, in her backseat, having sex. FML
I agree, your life sucks 80 895
You deserved it 3 723

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Come back and write it with a baseball bat. It's the thought that counts. ;)

easylazy 0

You shouldn't jump to conclusions maybe she was having sex with YOU in the backseat DID YOU EVER THINK OF THAT?! No. THat's what I thought.

Comments

I agree with the people that said you should have still written on the car, but dumped her with it. That really sucks! sorry!

irishdancer 0

Dudes... They are called Window Markers! http://www.crayolastore.com/product_detail.asp?T1=CRA+58-8166&. He didn't use REAL markers!

The best thing you could have done would be to approach that car, start to write "Happy Bday" while both watch in shock. Then proceed to write "I love", hesitate a moment, continue with a "d you" and just walk away. Happy Bday, I loved you ;)

So, who was the dude? Maybe I've been influenced by one of the earlier FML's today, but I think it would have great if you took a dump on her car. If you stood on the trunk and laid it right down there on the back window, that would've been perfect, especially if you got caught in the act by your girlfriend and the dude.

lmfao! I haven't laughed at any FMLs today, but this, sir, made me laugh a lot. Props to you.

Thamk you. That's why I do it. Have a great day.

beaniebabe 0

why does everyone assume she is a lesbo??

why would she be a lesbo if in the car with another guy?

and to beaniebabe, where does anyone say that she is a lesbo? i read the whole list...

aw that sucks. she definetely deserves to be dumped.