By anonymous - 24/06/2009 06:13 - United States

Spicy
Today, I went to write "Happy Bday, I Love You" on my girlfriend's car windows to surprise her when she woke up. I was the one who got the surprise when I saw her, in her backseat, having sex. FML
I agree, your life sucks 80 893
You deserved it 3 722

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Come back and write it with a baseball bat. It's the thought that counts. ;)

easylazy 0

You shouldn't jump to conclusions maybe she was having sex with YOU in the backseat DID YOU EVER THINK OF THAT?! No. THat's what I thought.

Comments

Don't need candles and cake. Just need your body to make Birthday Sex! Birthday Sex!

easylazy 0

You shouldn't jump to conclusions maybe she was having sex with YOU in the backseat DID YOU EVER THINK OF THAT?! No. THat's what I thought.

darkimmortal777 6

83, that was wonderful. Made me laugh. :D

hahahahah 83 that was hilarious. but to the OP, that ****** sucks youre doing a nice thing for her and shes out bangin another guy. oh well at least now you can play a mean prank on her since its her birthday. when i say mean i mean mean ha.

Come back and write it with a baseball bat. It's the thought that counts. ;)

Baseball bat, eggs, silly string. The things this guy can do to surprise his girlfriend for her birthday. The options are endless!

Or just ask the guy, "She told you we're both HIV-positive, right?"

Great idea #3. I would have liked to watch that!

SleepyHead34 0

Win!! a baseball bat will do xD

Agree with #3 and hopefully it is 'EX-Girl friend' that u r talking about

And hopefully you beat that guy's ass I would of pulled him out the car and whooped him right there in front of her and probably even gave a cheap shot below the belt so he'd think about it everytime he went to screw your ex after that

CalmBlue 0

I've always found it retarded when people go attacking the people that their partner's are cheating on them with. Most of the time they are the one's who have done nothing wrong.

kendalle_fml 0

should have written on it when she was busy. Be creative.

shortshan 0

How about writing something like "I'm a ho" or something, since he now knows!

Oh wowww. I don't have words. Agree with number 3.

Thats harsh - hope you didnt get her anything expensive ....

Bella_999 0

oh im sorry. that totally sucks... i hope your okaay :)

danielleoutloud 0

Well isnt she having the best birthday ever...

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
MusicMan7187 3

He probably wrote it using his finger either on the dirt, or the condensation that gets on the windows late at night/early morning

Haven't you ever used window markers? They wash off with water.

17 is right. You've never seen people right on their cars for graduation and homecoming? It's a window marker that comes off as easily as sidewalk chalk.

i think he meant write in those markers which you can wash off easily, because you are supposed to write on windows with them

well I hope he came back and wrote "something" in spray paint. You should have shook the dude's hand and said "congrats dude, I just found out i caught herpes from her, and now you do too. Now everyone has a gift"

no he wrote on her car with white paint like people do for their birthdays or graduations it was a cute gesture and a mini-advertisement of her birthday..... unfortunately she didn't deserve it. He should've written "i'm a cheating *****" instead.

Tripodi 0

how have you never seen car window markers?

I lol'd at that one!~ def something to try :P at OP: FYL man... Please do use spray paint this time :P

No, I haven't seen it. I'm from the Netherlands, people don't write on cars here. And what's homecoming?

Why would they pay for the car wash?!? She ******* cheated on him!!!

Damn your a cry baby that stuff is easy to get off!