By Embarrassed Swimmer - 11/12/2011 07:23 - Australia

Today, I went to the pool with my new white bathers. I felt really good about myself because everyone was staring at me until this hot guy came up to me and said "Dude, your bathers are see-through. You need to shave!" FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 774
You deserved it 18 549

Same thing different taste

Top comments

FunnyGuy5051 7

before I realized where u lived I was like "who would swim in the cold"

Comments

FunnyGuy5051 7

before I realized where u lived I was like "who would swim in the cold"

Pretty sure there are indoor pools people go to.

FunnyGuy5051 7

ohh, I misread it and thought op said (s)he went swimming at the beach

I have never heard them called bathers and by the way Rad old escape the fate picture

jacob4848 4

It's not the 80's anymore shave that Afro.

I think it's sad how people reply to comment number one just to get their comment read by people because nobody wants to scroll through 3 pages to read someones comment.** ** does not apply if reply is related to #1s original comment Oh shit my comment dos not relate to #1's comment

nattynatters 14

Also... It's 90* and higher where op lives. Google man. Takes 2 seconds.

tweetbaby14 18

Pube fros get you all hot and bothered? Even though they could be housing crabs, bits of toilet paper and pantie/jean lint? You know what... That is sexy.

35- first of all, you need to be slapped across the face. Hard. The irony in your post is lethal. So what if people do it? I don't quite remember seeing a rule against it. And it's not like EVERYONE posts on 1st comment. So kindly take your pointless argument, and shove it up your ass. Idiot.

14- how in the hell do you get beach from anything in this FML

111- sorry my brother and I basically share an account.

2ndSucks 15

I like how stupid commenters always blame their siblings for their dumbass remarks.

zaleh 23

120, yeah so did I, till my girlfriend thought it'd be funny to go on my Facebook, google+, FML, TWI, And anything else that can have comments/posts and typed random crap xD. But I they are using them as an excuse, they can go dig a hole and die In it.

14, we can still go to the beach in San Diego :)

sabrinaFML 0
sabrinaFML 0
sabrinaFML 0
pinkpolarbear 8

1, Escape The Fate FTW. My cousin is best friends with max an i got to meet him. Hella chill but sucks he is in rehab. Or at least was.

FunnyGuy5051 7

231, that's awesome, I love them and been to one of there concerts

Ummm duuuudde it's not cold rite now in australia

Link5794 18

And you're not, so stop trying to be. You're just digging yourself deeper.

oreobunbun 3

At first I thought that op meant white "people"

I know that his completely irrelevant, but your profile picture is absolutely adorable 70.

212: Of course it's relevant. It's a hairy pussy for god's sake.

adamjohnson 5

I would guess so idk though I live in the USA

I'd assume so. Didn't know any country called them that, though....

omarzrgz 3

White bikinis is the greatest invention ever :D but only if it's not that hairy down there

flockz 19

it doesn't matter what color they are when they're on the bedroom floor.

We also call our swim suits; swimmers, swimming costume, cozzies, togs, speedo's and swimming trunks along with bathers. :)

I absolutely love your profile picture! Doctor Who FTW!

bamagrl410 31

Swimming costume? Haha that's kinda badass. I wish we called it that. Never heard the words cozzies or togs though. You learn something new every day.

Hahaha it's so weird that we don't even realise that the words we use are slang. I thought everyone called them cozzies and swimmers lol.

In the uk we use the same as Australia then, haha

my irish boyfriend calls them togs as well so i started calling them that. before that i learned to call them ‘swimming trunks’ in english class where i grew up in switzerland.

every1luvsboners 11

Tell him it's the new protective water-proof wool that keeps the chlorine out of your system.

Why wouldn't you shave if you are putting bathers on?

Steve95401 49

At least trim the pubes and thin out the forest.

desireev 17

Lmao Maybe you should observe these things before you go swimming!! I would have died laughing if I'd seen that!!! Lmao

tweetbaby14 18

Probably didn't notice they could be seen through because they weren't wet at the time?

desireev 17

I'm a bitch?? Lmao for finding humor in the fact that someone didn't shave before going swimming? Let alone, in a WHITE swimsuit??? Ok!! Ya I'm the bitch!! Lmao

desireev 17

That's a good one by the way! Bratty twat... Bet it felt good saying that!! Twat is a pretty gross word.. You should watch your mouth. It's not cute!!

desireev 17

And that's why you shave before you go swimming!! No matter what color swimsuit you're wearing!!!

Maybe OP isn't used to being completely bare down there. I didn't realise that in order to wear a swimsuit, you have to be completely shaven. I'm sure there were no hairs poking out the sides. You don't always expect swimsuits to become see-through. I have a white bathing suit that isn't see-through. Don't be such a ****. Is **** better than twat? I think so.