By randm1 - 02/12/2009 19:09 - United States

Spicy
Today, I went to the bathroom and used the urinal. When I was done, I closed my zipper on my foreskin. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 103
You deserved it 8 723

Same thing different taste

Top comments

blland 0

lucky. imagine doing that without foreskin...

penises are ugly either way.. and i think they're nicer with a foreskin

Comments

ml66uk 0

Look on the bright side - at least you've got a foreskin.

That's sucks dude, I feel your pain. The best thing to do is break the links right below were it is stuck. Don't worry about what people say, we are all born with it. Guys who don't have a foreskin are weird, not the other way around

Toxikk_fml 0

lol...perdix if someones dick looks like einstein,well, it's called manscaping. and anti-wrinkle cream.

Count yourself lucky because you have a foreskin to provide protection of the interior. It will heal and go away, but- My experience with no foreskin zipper caught on the glans tip which permanently left a dark spot that always made me feel weird on what sex partners would think about this blemish so prominent at the tip.

845fifth 0

wait a second - how the heck is there an uncircumcised guy in utah?

#44 If your referring to the Moron religion, a major underlying reason it seems every Mormon is circumcised is that they view masturbation as a sin and believe circumcision stops or lessens that desire. (Laumann et al. shows circ. makes men ********** more and take longer to ****** and contrived, presumably because of the missing receptors/nerves.) Even so the Mormon religion states unequivocally no to circ. Circumcision is one aspect of a polygamous society. It is done to young men by old men to better able to catch him in the act with his wife because the intruder takes longer. Also as a sign of the older mans power over the younger. A power that circ men have been given a warning by cutting their penis and with implied meaning they will cut more if found not obeying their sex memes.

Forgot to mention some polygamous tribes as with circumcision also crush one ******** for the same reasons.

quikwit1212 0

HOLY SHIT! Glad I'm not a Mormon or polygamist. I'm still circumsized, just not in a horribly threatening way like that.

um Mormons don't make u get circumcised it's completely optional. the Mormon religion has no emphasis on It or against it.

iBurnTrees 6

OMFG DO YOU KNOW EVERYTHING? that was very interesting tho. thanks for that post lol.

Chocolate_Chunk 2

I love how you mistyped mormon as "moron". I love it even more that nobody saw this until now. You win.

ANONYMOUS89282 0

YEA I KNOW HOW THAT FEELS ONLY HAVE BEEN DRUNK ENOUGH TWICE TO DO THAT THOUGH.

Wow some people do weird things to guys junks.