By fedupson - 09/04/2015 14:03 - United States - Milpitas

Today, I went driving for the first time with my mom. When she wasn't screaming, she gave great advice like, "Stop at the red light" and "Don't crash into cars". I need to drive 50 hours with her. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 104
You deserved it 2 652

Same thing different taste

Top comments

19990231 29

To everybody saying that this is stressful for the mom, remember your first time driving. Her mother screaming does not make the stress any better.

It's more stressful for the first time driver than for the passenger who is supposed to be calmly teaching them.

Comments

50 hours is nothing. When I was on my L's, it was 200 hours of driving. My mum sounded the same

dutchman327 3

That's exactly how my dad was when I started driving, best of luck OP.

cassie_p 15

Just be glad it isn't 120 hours like here in Australia!

cr500guy 11

Lol, I heard someone read this over the radio where I live. (I'm on the south btw)

Sounds like my grandma. When I first started driving, I had no idea what I was really doing. My grandmother kept screaming every time I did something wrong. However, I learned to ignore her and I took a driving course so I knew what I was doing. I'm about to take my driving test now and my grandmother doesn't say a word anymore and says I drive better than she does.

My mom is the same way and this is even after I've been driving for years. One day she's going to make me get into an accident.

Be glad its only 50 hours. In Australia it's 100-120 hours.