By Anonymous - 31/10/2011 04:12 - United States

Today, while in the car with my mom, she gave me a lecture about how bad of a driver I am. During that process she ran a red light and hit a car. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 258
You deserved it 2 649

Same thing different taste

Top comments

leadman1989 15

Multitasking... your mom's a pro. I bet she scores really high on the breathilizer too.

Comments

OP's mom- "you always got to be careful you never know when a car might come outta nowhere and get ya." *BAM* OP- "...thanks mom...".

I hate catchy choruses and I'm a hypocrite, hungry hungry hypocrite.

Irony indeed! I'd have to LMAO at my mother in that situation, providing there are no injuries.

SemperFi_23 6

I swear I've seen about 5 FML posts that are exactly the same over the past few months.

Divide a whole into thirds thirds thirds. I'm a gay sea otter, I blow other dudes outta the water. :)

ZebcoGirl 0

I think OPs Mom had it coming..

I wouldn't call this an FML. I'd call it a MyLifeIsAwesome. Few things beat being able to just smirk and feign indifference when someone proves their self wrong.

JustSumRedneck 0
leadman1989 15

Multitasking... your mom's a pro. I bet she scores really high on the breathilizer too.

uffiewuffie 0

Don't talk the talk if you can't walk the walk.

omfgfmlife 0

why is this an fml? this is grand. now you can hang this over her head forever! i would lovee for this to happen.

'The apple doesn't fall far from the tree' would be my reply, OP :D

Iamaninchworm 0

Im sure OPs mom would then backhand them right in the center of their face.

I bet the only lesson she missed was "keep your eyes on the road"

Now you get a free red light to run and a free car to T-Bone.

I read your comment in Billy Mays voice simply cause of your picture. I think it worked pretty well

Nexts week's lesson: parking on a hill & forgetting to put the emergency brake on & watching your car roll down & collide with other cars in the process.

saIty 17

Mom: You know what I always wanted to tell you? A blind duck can drive better than you. *Light turns yellow* Mom: Shit! *Drives up to 100 mph* ****! I can't stop! *smashes car into car* OP: *troll face*

MaaaanWTF 1

That's what she gets for running her mouth!

That0therguy 4
juturnaamo 29

Unless you were hurt, that's a win!