By dude - 24/03/2009 20:52 - United States

Today, I was walking downtown when a bum approached me for some change. I planned to give a couple dollars but after pulling out my wallet exposing my cash, the bum beat me unconscious. The bum is a 5'0" tall woman; I'm a 6'2" male out $200. FML
I agree, your life sucks 68 136
You deserved it 34 251

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Honestly, have you not learned to never take out your wallet or show how much cash you have on the streets? Thats just basic.

Bubs_fml 0

Gotta watch out for that Falcon Punch. Even homeless women can do it.

Comments

i love the doubters. "FAKE!!!" sweet cynicism. you can most definitely be knocked unconscious without having brain damage. when i was younger i accidentally put my head through a glass window and was out cold for like 15 minutes. now i'm studying to be a doctor.

uhnonnuhmus 0

I just hand every bum a bar of soap and go my merry way.

supercoolperson 0

"OP... you're an idiot. Why give money to people who obviously have trouble handling their finances? You'd be better off using your money as toilet paper." Wow, you obviously have no sense of altruism and a very closed mind. 2/5 of homeless people report having some form of a mental illness and close to 1/4 of them meet the criteria for a serious mental illness (such as schizophrenia).

YDI for keeping WAY too much money in your wallet.

Hey, #115. I bet ther are similar statistics concerning your modern teenager. Anyway, it's all a ploy to avoid getting a job. And a closed mind? Most of them are on the streets for drinking and drugs anyway.

Damn that is ****** UP how the hell does that happen she must have hit you pretty hard right where it hurts and then kicked you while you were down... doesn't sound like you hit her back so I guess you could at least call yourself a gentleman for not hitting a woman.. even though she's homeless, but who knows maybe you'll see her again and get some revenge and kick her ass.. better bulk up!

HAHAHAHA!!!! funniest thing i've heard in a looong time!

YDI for a lot of the aforementioned reasons - giving money, exposing wallet, carrying 200, getting taken by a 5 ft. girl. I know element of surprise is hers, but still you should be able to win that one. I hate people who comment about time frame like "wait, so you got knocked out and came right home to post on fml?" A) maybe so. B) FML requires "today," didn't necessarily happen today. And maybe this is fake (i.e. maybe they all are), but who cares? I laughed.

TryToBeKind 0

. . . and you had $200 cash on your because . . . ?