By dude - 24/03/2009 20:52 - United States

Today, I was walking downtown when a bum approached me for some change. I planned to give a couple dollars but after pulling out my wallet exposing my cash, the bum beat me unconscious. The bum is a 5'0" tall woman; I'm a 6'2" male out $200. FML
I agree, your life sucks 68 136
You deserved it 34 251

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Honestly, have you not learned to never take out your wallet or show how much cash you have on the streets? Thats just basic.

Bubs_fml 0

Gotta watch out for that Falcon Punch. Even homeless women can do it.

Comments

Wow....you're a shame upon the entire male gender. Take the next $200 you have and invest in a gym membership. Maybe that way you'll be able to fend off 5'0 female bums AND occasionally get laid by someone with less than 43 jelly-rolls.

That's what you get for treating homeless scum as if they deserve any kind of pity. Because **NEWS FLASH** they don't.

liveitlearnit 0

#133- That's a poor generalization. While perhaps THIS homeless person did not deserve his sympathy, in this economy, the numbers of homeless are growing and many of them are regular people who have always worked hard whose bills just ran away from them. However, I agree with others that it is NEVER smart to take out a wallet full of $200 in front of ANYONE you don't know on the street. Whether they are in a business suit or dressed in rags and pushing a shopping cart.

ydi! never pull out your money in front of a bum. jeez.

clampy4x4 0

Sounds like someone needs to hit the gym.

jennaleighhh 0

Thats why you dont give bums money. Or attempt to, anyway.

Ibeapirate 0

Always keep a couple of dollars in a coat pocket or pants pocket. NEVER pull out your whole wallet. that's just asking for trouble.

dude you must be a weak ass mofo DAMN!!!!!!! WOW

LaUrEn89 0

Sorry, but this sounds sooooo fake. I just dont understand how that could happen