By dude - 24/03/2009 20:52 - United States

Today, I was walking downtown when a bum approached me for some change. I planned to give a couple dollars but after pulling out my wallet exposing my cash, the bum beat me unconscious. The bum is a 5'0" tall woman; I'm a 6'2" male out $200. FML
I agree, your life sucks 68 136
You deserved it 34 251

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Honestly, have you not learned to never take out your wallet or show how much cash you have on the streets? Thats just basic.

Bubs_fml 0

Gotta watch out for that Falcon Punch. Even homeless women can do it.

Comments

f0rged 0

Exactly the reason why I never give out money to hobos and such. Walked downtown Detroit many a night and the worst I've ever had was a woman giving me a "lecture" for having two-tone hair..

You saw you are 6'2"... How much do you weigh? The fact that the assailant it is a female means that she is much weaker than a man of the same weight (lower testosterone leads to lower muscle mass)... so 70, 76: You are comparing some bum, either on crack, drunk or with mental health issues with very likely a poor diet with somebody who works out regularly... it is not really valid comparison. Although bums have viciousness. I didn't know Muay Thai gave master's rankings.... thought it was just an honorific. Where are you training?

You're supposed to pick up these basic street smarts when dealing with bullies on the playground and in the neighborhood. As a kid. It shouldn't take an adult to realise that taking out a wallet full of cash in front of a bum (or on the street, period) is just asking for trouble. When a bum asks you for money, you deny having any. You won't go to hell and you'll avoid stupid ******* scenarios like this one.

Trooth 13
MaCherie_fml 0

The people who've been saying "lololol u got beaten up by a little woman wut a pussy" seriously need to go back and read comment #18. Really, if he tried to defend himself and she decides to turn around and go to the police with some sob story, claiming that *he* is the one that attacked *her*, who do you think the police is going to believe? But exposing your wallet? YDI.

Sorry you got robbed, but uh, why are you pulling out your wallet in front of a bum? Trying to be nice, yeah, but it's basic city knowledge that you only give change to bums when you have it readily available. Or, if you have to give it to them, go inside a store, take out the money, and then go back to them. They'll probably still be there and you won't get robbed.

MaCherie_fml 0

#99--Now that I think about it, yeah they would, if they found the money on her. Either way, some men are too scared to defend themselves against female assailants for that reason.