By dude - 24/03/2009 20:52 - United States

Today, I was walking downtown when a bum approached me for some change. I planned to give a couple dollars but after pulling out my wallet exposing my cash, the bum beat me unconscious. The bum is a 5'0" tall woman; I'm a 6'2" male out $200. FML
I agree, your life sucks 68 136
You deserved it 34 251

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Honestly, have you not learned to never take out your wallet or show how much cash you have on the streets? Thats just basic.

Bubs_fml 0

Gotta watch out for that Falcon Punch. Even homeless women can do it.

Comments

#151 I don't do drugs, but i think it'd be more expensive than just walking into walmart and buying some food. Shit man that stuff is cheap. Basically you said : crack=more expensive than food. hobos=no money. Hobos buy crack cause they can't afford food. WTF?!?

nobody_important 0

Did it happen to be in San Jose? If so, I know that woman. She's a *****.

God you people are stupid. Some homeless person asks this man for money, and out of pure kindness he takes out his wallet and is about to give her some, when she starts punching him and then proceeds to steal his wallet. He didn't deserve it at all. All of you morons who claim its fake simply because the bum is female and short. It doesn't matter about your gender nor height. I knocked out my big brother out once when I was a little kid with a flute(Don't as why, I have no clue.). He was twice my size. Besides, he's got one hand holding his wallet and he's not expecting her to hit him. Plus the exposing wallet thing is not "RLY STUPID UR AN IDIOT". How do you know he had spare change in his pocket? I know I keep all my money in my wallet and none in my pocket. Besides, he didn't expect that person to go crazy on him. I've given money to many nice homeless people before. Ones who were screwed out of their job wrongfully or have had a bad childhood. If I were in your shoes though, I would of got up, ran after the bum and slammed 'its' face into the wall. Then I would politely ask for my money back. You are totally not at fault, dude. I hope karma strikes it down.

cherrylove2991 0

lol thats ****** funny but why didnt you hit back?????

SpandexMan 0

always keep change in a different pocket, man.

I swear if i ever find her, i will keep the shit out of her and she'll lay on the ground like: "WHY!?" And i'll lean in and say "You know why." lol i hate bums.

That's one tough bitch right there. She's from the streets; she don't play.

No_Words24 0

thats.......wow...... hahaha!! but if i were u, i wouldn't be upset over that, i mean she has to be pretty tough in order to live on the streets, she probably practices like 3 times a day!! it's not ur fault at all, but just in case u feel the need to give money to another bum, i'd take some boxing classes!