By EricCartman - 20/05/2009 03:31 - United States

Today, I was riding the bus home from school. I was sitting by myself, and my backpack was occupying the seat next to me. A hot girl boarded the bus, and was standing right where I was sitting. I placed my backpack on my lap, freeing up the seat. The girl stood the entire bus ride. FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 601
You deserved it 6 450

Same thing different taste

Top comments

GloomySkyz 0

If nobody has realized from reading all these FMLs yet, Its the really stuck up popular girls that do this kinda stuff. Spending the rest of your life with her or a part of it would be a bitch.

Comments

Maybe she thought you were a jerk. You kept your bag on the seat, not allowing other people to sit there, but as soon as you saw someone attractive, you moved it and expected her to sit down.

Arkvoodle 0

@#29 someone is anti-social and to the OP that sucks, but maybe she just didn't want to sit? Or you're just an ugly ass mofucka

warmvanillasugar 0

I'm sure it wasn't because of you as to why she wouldn't sit next to you. When I ride the bus I would rather stand than sit next to someone. I like my space when I'm in an environment with people I don't know. I see girls do this all the time. Plus maybe she was tired of sitting. Not an FML at all. Unless you asked her to sit next to you and still wouldn't.

back@#43, I'm actually not anti-social at all, I'd just rather meet someone through a friend or colleague. More often than not, when I'm alone, it's the first time in a while. So not talking to anyone for the 10 minutes I have to myself is a luxury. I don't want to strike up a conversation with some guy that has probably been staring at my ass for two minutes before they even thought to ask if i wanted to sit down. But if they DO speak up, unlike the OP I'm not going to be rude and ignore them. I'll A) Politely decline. B) Respond to whatever that person has said, then tell them I'd rather stand but thank you. C) Half smile and turn around. OR D) Depending on my mood and the time of day, have a nice conversation from a distance.

You should have asked, "Would you like to sit here?" Unless you are totally gross or a well-known perv, she would have sat there out of common courtesy. If she had taken that seat just because you picked up your backpack, she might think you have the wrong idea (and she'd be right). Learn some social graces from us old folks!

I rarely sit down unless there are loads of free seats, don't be offended.

YDI for liking South Park (Screen name)

**** her, the Harry Potter backpack looked better in that seat anyways. Plus it held your rare Enterprise model and eye-glass tape.

Damn EricCartmen you're parade was officially RAINED on BABAYYY Hahahahahhahahahahhaha but seriously. Big F*cking Deal a RANDOM girl didnt sit next to you on a PUBLIC bus. .. AWWW. That shit would happen daily. Cry me a river then build a bridge and walk on over! Sorry im getting so worked up but UGH ! I read FML to LAUGH not go. Wtf? Who cares? Seriously. Did you ACTUALLY go to sleep that night thinking ahhhh FML FML FML No you didnt because it was insignificant and pathetic. I love you deep down. :)