By EricCartman - 20/05/2009 03:31 - United States

Today, I was riding the bus home from school. I was sitting by myself, and my backpack was occupying the seat next to me. A hot girl boarded the bus, and was standing right where I was sitting. I placed my backpack on my lap, freeing up the seat. The girl stood the entire bus ride. FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 601
You deserved it 6 450

Same thing different taste

Top comments

GloomySkyz 0

If nobody has realized from reading all these FMLs yet, Its the really stuck up popular girls that do this kinda stuff. Spending the rest of your life with her or a part of it would be a bitch.

Comments

I'm sure everyone's out to get you - nothing else could have possibly been going on here.

This is when you ask her to have a seat.. and dont go all chris hansen on her.

So what? Not everything people do in your vicinity is meant as a personal insult to you. She could have any number of reasons for preferring to stand.

newguy_fml 0

well, **** her. You were being polite, not making a move.

I'd do that. It wouldn't to be mean though, I'm just really shy and I hate sitting next to people I don't know on the bus. I have to have an invitation to sit down, first.

You deserved it for putting your backpack on the seat next to you in the first place. I NEVER use two seats when i'm on a bus or subway were more than half of the seats are taken.

That happens so often to me. Sometimes the whole aisle is full of standing people, and not one of them sits next to me. So I don't think this is much of a FML at all =.=

YDI for ******* saying proceeded! you did not proceed to do anything! you placed it! End of.

this is no fml I'm a model in San francisco. so it's not uncommon to be offered a seat at a table or on the bus when I'm in the city, but I'd much rather stand than sit awkwardly in close quarters with a stranger. it's awkward enough on plane trips to be assigned seating next to someone Im not familiar with howver attractive they may be. I actually prefer that in a plubic setting when I'm not accompanied with a friend, that there be at LEAST one seat between myself and the next person. no matter what gender, race, or how good looking they may be. and if u expect her to be friendly, you gotta do better than just moving your bag, ask her politly if she would like the seat, and if she accepts then introduce yourself if she's just looking around or out the window. and if she does decline it doesn't mean it's personal, just (like myself) not a fan of awkward small talk with people I will never see again in small spaces. and more often than not, she's just shy.

i never sit down on a bus if it's crowded. i leave the seats for people who really need them. plus i hate sitting close to strangers. cute or ugly, i don't care, it just makes me uncomfortable.