By EricCartman - 20/05/2009 03:31 - United States

Today, I was riding the bus home from school. I was sitting by myself, and my backpack was occupying the seat next to me. A hot girl boarded the bus, and was standing right where I was sitting. I placed my backpack on my lap, freeing up the seat. The girl stood the entire bus ride. FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 601
You deserved it 6 450

Same thing different taste

Top comments

GloomySkyz 0

If nobody has realized from reading all these FMLs yet, Its the really stuck up popular girls that do this kinda stuff. Spending the rest of your life with her or a part of it would be a bitch.

Comments

You know, sometimes people prefer to stand depending on their mood, this isn't FML worthy.

Seriously, I grew up in New York and now I live in Boston. I've been taking the subway my whole life. I won't get up if a stranger sits next to be on the subway, but generally I don't like to squeeze in between everyone. I'll stand if there aren't enough free seats. Also- just watch the people around you. Women are more likely to sit next to other women. There's always the risk of sitting next to a freak. Or- crazy thought- as you remove the bag, say "Oh, I'm sorry. Would you like to sit?". I'm so sick of FMLs where someone tries a stupid roundabout way to get the attentions of someone only to be rejected, when the truth is the object of their affections probably had no idea.

Not an FML, some people just refer to stand.

#1 and #4, you are typical guys, getting all bent out of shape over potential rejection when its not necessarily that serious. That is not necessarily true. It's scary to sit next to a random guy who suddenly "seems" nice; you don't really know what to expect.

Agree with #7, though maybe you should slit your wrists anyway if this bother's you that much.

Not an FML! You don't know why she chose to stand. She was probably oblivious, just prefers to stand, or was really shy and thought sitting next to you would be awkward. Or maybe you're just really unattractive.

hahahahaha i lol'd at this one sorry but its funny :p

ChefBoy6382 0

i dont think it was you she wouldnt sit next too but it is your fault for not speaking up. you have to be ok with saying "what's up you want this seat." you didnt know her before you got on the b so if she said no and turned you down you wouldn't know here after the bus. so no big loss really. think of all the money you saved not meeting her!!!

I'd say never judge someone just by an appearance. Be vary of creeps tho.