By EricCartman - 20/05/2009 03:31 - United States

Today, I was riding the bus home from school. I was sitting by myself, and my backpack was occupying the seat next to me. A hot girl boarded the bus, and was standing right where I was sitting. I placed my backpack on my lap, freeing up the seat. The girl stood the entire bus ride. FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 601
You deserved it 6 450

Same thing different taste

Top comments

GloomySkyz 0

If nobody has realized from reading all these FMLs yet, Its the really stuck up popular girls that do this kinda stuff. Spending the rest of your life with her or a part of it would be a bitch.

Comments

eeee93757 0

I don't understand how your life is ****** up because of this...you and 12,000 tools disagree with me, though...

Usually the really hot ones are snobby, stuck up, and overall bitches. Don't sweat it.

GloomySkyz 0

#35 I just went through a horrible breakup involving 9 months of extreme flirting, climbing on the bases, and 2 days of going out. Im a bit depressed right now, So i do go overboard with that kind of stuff

YDI Why wouldn't you at least ask her to get her attention first? For all she knows you could have been covering yourself because you were cold. Secondly, would you have done it for an ugly girl? or any random person? An old woman, a little child, or a pregnant woman I would understand, but since you only did it because you thought she was hot makes this even more of a YDI. Besides, what on earth were you actually expecting? You wouldn't even ask her if she wanted to sit down. Do you think she's going to give you her number because you offered her a bus seat?

agree w/ 20, 27 and others- this happens all the time on transit. All. The. Time. Nothing FML or even noteworthy about it.

lifeislife_fml 0

I then PROCEEDED to click the YDI button.

nothing unusual, I actually do prefer to stand in front of a hot girl rather than sit beside. you can't really stare at her when you're sitting right beside her. ;)

FUCKsaraslife 0

woah! i did this to some dude today. except he insisted i sit down. i didnt though