By EricCartman - 20/05/2009 03:31 - United States

Today, I was riding the bus home from school. I was sitting by myself, and my backpack was occupying the seat next to me. A hot girl boarded the bus, and was standing right where I was sitting. I placed my backpack on my lap, freeing up the seat. The girl stood the entire bus ride. FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 601
You deserved it 6 450

Same thing different taste

Top comments

GloomySkyz 0

If nobody has realized from reading all these FMLs yet, Its the really stuck up popular girls that do this kinda stuff. Spending the rest of your life with her or a part of it would be a bitch.

Comments

supra97_fml 0

you're too good for her bro

sevbaby 0

either she is shy, she doesn't like you (no offense), her ass hurts (possible), or she's just a bitch. or maybe it could be you (again, no offense). haha.

agentasuka 0

Either she has hemorrhoids or she's a snobby bitch ;P

Allord 0

You deserved it. All you needed to say was "Want a seat?"

But then again some people just like to stand on the bus. I don't usually take it, but when I do, I like to stand in the middle, even if it could be completely empty. So don't take it to heart.

snoopy2010 0

OK what people are missing is that this is a SCHOOL bus. I can understand not wanting to sit next to a stranger on a public subway or bus, there are a bunch of weird people on those. Most older high schoolers have cars, so this sounds like junior high or young high school kids on a simple school bus. It does change things, a lot. Most kids on the same school bus are at least somewhat familiar with each other from seeing each other around, so I doubt she thought he was a hobo or rapist or something. She was just creeped out by him, probably unnecessarily. So yes, it's likely a bitchy move on her part. Nobody stands on a friggin school bus. The 'hot' thing is relevant only because 'hot' people usually don't lack confidence or are so shy they can't sit next to a classmate, not because the OP wouldn't have done the same thing to an ugly person. OP - don't worry about it. It was a bitchy move on her part but in a few years this won't seem like a big deal at all to you.

Lots of people stand on a bus even if a seat is available. It might not have had anything to do with you.

xO_starstruck_xO 0

haha i agree w/#10. did she see you move the bookbag tho?!

I agree with #102. I'll sometimes stand on the subway just because I feel like standing, even if half the car's seats are empty. Also, people need to cut back on doing nice things for people simply because they're more attractive. Do it because it's only courteous to hold your book or package or whatever if there aren't any other available seats. And I guess nobody ever told you that there's a large number of women in the world who respond more positively to being treated poorly than to being groveled over. :P