By EricCartman - 20/05/2009 03:31 - United States

Today, I was riding the bus home from school. I was sitting by myself, and my backpack was occupying the seat next to me. A hot girl boarded the bus, and was standing right where I was sitting. I placed my backpack on my lap, freeing up the seat. The girl stood the entire bus ride. FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 601
You deserved it 6 450

Same thing different taste

Top comments

GloomySkyz 0

If nobody has realized from reading all these FMLs yet, Its the really stuck up popular girls that do this kinda stuff. Spending the rest of your life with her or a part of it would be a bitch.

Comments

DeadMansCrack 4

Well it sounds to me like you don't know her, so why would she want to sit next to a stranger? Also, YDI for using the word "proceeded".

xvertigox 0

Are you dumb? I take the bus twice every day, and I know how it is, and some people just prefer standing up on the bus, even if free seats are available.

was it the short bus? sure sounds like it

If I've learnt anything from riding the bus for the 5 years I was at university it's that people in their early 20s will only sit in a seat next to someone if the bus gets really full. It's one of the unwritten rules or something. Of course you shouldn't have had your backpack on the seat in the first place if the bus was full enough that there were no empty rows for her to sit in. I hated people like you.

lmmmr 0

It's pretty ridiculous for you to be offended by that. Get over yourself. #54 is right. You only did itbecause she was hot, you were being a creep, not a nice guy.

youaresofucked 0

#16. enough said You cant take it seriously if someone doesnt sit next to you on a ******* bus. OP, GET. A. LIFE.

ShelbyG 0

Woah. That sounds like something I would do...............**Is Shy**

Your nick is EricCartman, udi, now sit down and SHUT-UPPPPPP!!!!!!!

You could have told her that she can take the seat if she wanted to....

doubt there were no other seat on the bus. bs