By EricCartman - 20/05/2009 03:31 - United States

Today, I was riding the bus home from school. I was sitting by myself, and my backpack was occupying the seat next to me. A hot girl boarded the bus, and was standing right where I was sitting. I placed my backpack on my lap, freeing up the seat. The girl stood the entire bus ride. FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 601
You deserved it 6 450

Same thing different taste

Top comments

GloomySkyz 0

If nobody has realized from reading all these FMLs yet, Its the really stuck up popular girls that do this kinda stuff. Spending the rest of your life with her or a part of it would be a bitch.

Comments

i read this FML, then proceeded to click "YDI" because you said "proceeded to." take that shit elsewhere. quit writing 70% of the ******* FML's.

A GENTLEMAN does not sit while a lady stands. You should have risen and offered her your seat verbally instead of simply moving your shit. That simple set of actions- even something as small as saying "hey- you're welcome to sit here." would have opened up all kinds of ways to talk to a "hot chick" as opposed to silently begging her to...

Don't feel bad. I like to stand on the bus sometimes instead of sitting - she may just have wanted to stretch out her legs after a long day of work or something. Though you may want to double check that you don't smell. That could be a put-off too.

schadenfreudeFTW 0

some people simply prefer standing!

this website is full of people whining about irrelevant things... it's getting to be quite annoying and ruins the original purpose of the site. who cares if somebody didn't sit beside you.

#79 has it. She might of wanted to be nice. Didn't want you to cramp yourself into that area.

Some people just like to stand. What if she has an office job and sits at a desk all day? Stop being such a whiner, I'm sure it wasn't meant to be taken personally.

coffeennicotine 0

I hate sitting by people I don't know regardless of what they look like. Wishing for that "So what" button that this site needs right about now.

lol it really isnt a big deal i mean when i met the girl im with now she was really shy and wouldnt sit down, make ur move and give her an invatation ask her would u like to sit down?