By dinosawerr - 05/05/2009 12:42 - United States

Today, I was riding my bike with my parents. They make me wear a helmet when I'm with them. Some college age kids drove past and yelled, "Nice helmet!" My mother then told me, "They like you!" I'm sixteen and my helmet is blue. With flowers. FML
I agree, your life sucks 55 648
You deserved it 9 040

Same thing different taste

Top comments

mintfreshpinesol 0

At least you are being safe... I had a friend die because he wasn't wearing a helmet. your parents are smart.

As much as I personally would like a blue helmet with flowers, I understand. I'm a college kid, and I'm willing to risk brain injury than be seen using a helmet on campus.

Comments

Sugar_lipsXo 0

my friend's brother didnt die because of his helmet. (he got run over by a car.) and those kids might've liked you. when you're embarassed about something, if you act like it's the coolest thing in the world, it eventually is. :)

alexgisforme3 0

aww im sorry boo. theyre just rude, so screw them and dont let it get to you...its not like theyd matter in your life.

alexgisforme3 0

maybe bike riding isnt for you and you could try some other things with your parents if you like doing things together. so you wont need to stress about the helmet thing altogether. =)

Buy a new helmet. It's better to be safe. I always wear helmets; those college kids are just stupid. Even professional bikers wear helmets.

YDI. Get your own helmet, unless you really like flowers then wtf is the problem? Oh and also, grow up.

YDI for trying to be cool. You're 16, get over yourself!

TheZephyrSon 3

And that is why I don't ride with my parents anymore.

DUDE! That's awesome I would totally rock out in a blue helmet with flowers and I'm 17 like come on that's amazing don't give a shit just rock the helmet

tangello 0

i hate parents who say that stuff... >