By Lelia701 - 05/05/2009 13:55 - United States

Today, after living with my mom for years to save money I finally moved into my first condo. The day after I made my first mortgage payment the sewage system back up and leaked into my bedroom from outside, ruining the carpets and the walls. I have to move back in with my mom until it’s fixed. FML
I agree, your life sucks 60 672
You deserved it 3 404

Lelia701 tells us more.

Why does everyone think only a guy can buy a home? You know what they say about people who assume. 1. I’m female. 2. I’m a 25 year old graduate student with plenty of friends and wouldn’t even know how to play D&D. 3. I live in a city where buying a house in a nice area would cost 3 times as much so duh of course I bought a condo. . But thanks to those who understand what its like to have shit attack your house! The adjuster comes today at least.

Top comments

liquidpaper 0

rukusrazor, living with mom to save money doesn't always mean maladjusted D&D playing man-child. you're just jealous that he's saved enough to be able to afford a condo and you haven't.

Comments

ragas 0

oooooooo that sucks and first

deaditegirl 0

Ouch. Does your condo complex have HOA insurance that covers that? Either way, that's a bummer.

Wow that really sucks! Hope you have insurance...

Aww x(. I hope you didn't have to pay for that!!

Shadydeals 0

And they haven't even redirected yet. Your Star Wars bed-spread is freshly cleaned. Look at the bright side, your friends won't have to get directions to your new place to play D&D. It'll be the same place they've played for the last 15 years.