By dinosawerr - 05/05/2009 12:42 - United States

Today, I was riding my bike with my parents. They make me wear a helmet when I'm with them. Some college age kids drove past and yelled, "Nice helmet!" My mother then told me, "They like you!" I'm sixteen and my helmet is blue. With flowers. FML
I agree, your life sucks 55 648
You deserved it 9 040

Same thing different taste

Top comments

mintfreshpinesol 0

At least you are being safe... I had a friend die because he wasn't wearing a helmet. your parents are smart.

As much as I personally would like a blue helmet with flowers, I understand. I'm a college kid, and I'm willing to risk brain injury than be seen using a helmet on campus.

Comments

YDI, buy your own helmet if you don't like the one you have. Gheeze.

wear a ******* helmet. people die everyday because they don't want to "look stupid." grow up and buy yourself a helmet that you actually like instead of complaining.

1. Everyone- there's nothing wrong with doing stuff with your parents- especially when you're still not an adult yet. 2. Helmets are good. Besides, bikes aren't the epitome of cool ANYWAY. 3. If you're sixteen, you can afford a new helmet or a cheap-ass can of spray paint. 4. What does it matter of college kids that you've never met think you're a dork? They're people who are judging you based on the design of your protective gear. Are those really the people you need to impress? 5. YDI for knowing that you dislike the design of the helmet, wearing it anyway and then complaining that you had to wear something you didn't like.

Mhmthathappened 0

No way... I had that helmet... whenI was like 12. No lie though. I really did... I might still have it somewhere

i've broken a couple of helmets they will save you life but yeah save money and buy one that looks good

SuicideSaint_fml 0

Where a helmet, maybe buy a new one, maybe stop riding your bike with your parents.

am i the only person who thinks helmets are badass? c'mon now, it's all about the kamikaze bike messenger look. i rock the shit out of that, i dunno about you.

musicloverr 0

#91, i wasnt insinuating that i thought that. i was insinuating that like it or not, a lot of filthy morons out there find a definite correlation between those two. i thought i made that perfectly clear. I KNOW THAT THERE IS NO CORRELATION BETWEEN "RETARDEDNESS" AND AUTISM. I AM NOT BEING INSENSITIVE. ..end of story.

blueraspberry 0

Since im not old enough to legally ride my bike without a helmet (assuming its 18, im actually not sure) I've descided I just won't ride one untill then, it just isn't worth it.

Time to get a new helmet... I've always wanted want that was painted to look like a brain.