Oh mother, I can feel, the soiiiiil falling over my heaaaaaaad

By Anonymous - 24/10/2009 10:27 - United States

Today, I was informed by my next door neighbor that they heard me singing in the shower last night. I laughed and she told me that the family gathers in their upstairs room closest to my bathroom window to guess which song I'm singing. Every night. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 594
You deserved it 6 598

Same thing different taste

Top comments

If you were planning to have sex in the shower you better take that off the list. They would probably gather around to figure out which moans were real and which were fake.

Comments

omg i woz frst and fml are jelus and deleted it lol

LemonFairy 0

I totally read "jelus" as "Jesus" the first time.

dudeitsdanny 9

Haha, so did I. But, anyways, that must mean they like your singing. Otherwise, they wouldn't listen to you everyday.

Yeah, I think it's time for American Idol.

your life is so ****** now herp a derrp

TempestJones 0

exactly what I was thinking! this isn't an FML, this is a MLIA... that's awesome not bad!

shan789mudge 0

If you were planning to have sex in the shower you better take that off the list. They would probably gather around to figure out which moans were real and which were fake.

thats creepy and your life can easily be ****** so shut up #9 theyre practically stalking her

well then maybe she should learn not to sing so loudly as to disturb other people. They have to hear it unintentionally when OP is singing so loudly, it probably distracts them from other things, then the least they deserve is some entertainment from guessing her song. n maybe OP is a HORRIBLE singer whose also loud, in which case she desrves no better.

How is that stalking at all? It's them getting entertainment, they're not doing it maliciously.