By Anonymous - 10/01/2011 20:43 - Isle of Man

Today, I was lying on the sofa when the phone rang. I jumped up to answer in time. I knocked over my laptop, and kicked my guitar into a glass causing it to smash. It was a wrong number. FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 620
You deserved it 11 900

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

maybe he isnt and just wants to be a responsible ******* person!!!

How is knocing over a laptop and smashing glass with a guitar responsible?

TimberlakeEric 0

I agree with you claiiire, no one calls him so he was excited!

SuperMaria 0

And someone else is angry. Did someone ignore your call today Trent14?

I like to ignore calls to make people come after me, the repo men don't really appreciate it but I find it hilarious.

iSitt 0

how can a guitar player be lonely?

ThA_PaStY_KiD 0

Maybe he plays guitar all day and never goes out.

Or he/she sucks at guitar but brags about how good they are. I hate people like that

well, as it changed what i actually said which was "I was expecting an important phone call and didn't want it to go to the answer machine"... why would i be lonely when i'd just come home from being out with mates? douche.

TheZarola 10

SoIFML, I don't know if you really are the OP, but either way, shut up. You've been posting butthurt comments. If you didn't want anyone to comment negatively, you shouldn't have put up your FML. YDI, OP.

Well, I wouldn't really say he was lonely. He could have been expecting an important call, so got up in a rush. But I still think he could have found the time to at least move his computer off his lap, and move the guitar out of his way. It's not like the phone rings once and goes to voicemail. He's at least got some time till it stops ringing.

Well, at least you didn't keep the person waiting.

MiGman 5

Holy crap, you're from the Isle of Man? That sounds like the most badass island ever. Full of dudes playing football and shooting stuff and watching **** and pounding brewskies.

The only thing it's got going for it is that there's no speed limit...

To VenomSiphon: haha, sorry man, it's actually pretty shitty and small over here. And nathan5, there is obviously a speed limit. Just not on the mountain road... and if you' ve never actually been here, even during the TT, then please don't pretend you know what you're talking about.

Lol ok my apologies I thought there was no speed limits outside of the towns.Sorry

0opsie 6

If it was important they would've left a message or called back.

wow... next time take your time and answer it slowly...

Neylin 7

Damn poor Guitar, lets hope is not a Gibson. YDI

tacobird123 7

I play grestchs and rickenbackers now ^____^. But I prefer Fender, better sound.

I play Lorenzo acoustic. Were a good partnership...it's crap and so am I.

Neylin 7

Yeah I have a Les paul but Gibsons are usually more expensive,

dudeitsdanny 9

If it comforts you guys at all, I think it's the glass that got smashed. Seems more likely to me.

EtannikufesiN 4

Jackson Guitars. 'Nuff Said

Gibson's more expensive. I own a fender of my own, and I'm the one who mostly plays my mom's acoustic, made by Martin & Co. Martin & Co. = The best quality acoustics, period.