By kitty shah - 17/06/2012 17:01 - United States

Today, I was having a debate with my friend over tattoos. I used the example that you wouldn't put a bumper sticker on a Ferrari. He looked me in the eye and said, "Yeah, but you're no Ferrari. More like a Prius." FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 228
You deserved it 27 472

Same thing different taste

Top comments

amandalillian 27

I think having your own opinions on controversial topics is fine.. As long as you voice it appropriately.

Comments

riseagainstbabyy 4

You're entitled to your opinion, but that probably wasn't the best way to try to win that argument.

friedbunnies 9

So you're compact, efficient, and available in a variety of colors. Oh, and you have a warranty.

GrapeJuice46 7

That's when you hug them and say, "I'm sorry about your impaired eye sight. Want a cookie, sweetheart?"

Keliosan 6

It's a joke get over it. If you're this down about a friend burning you then you're looking at a sad life. YDI because you don't have to balls to take it.

j3ebrules 13

But you're great for the environment...

Well, ydi for caring what other people do to their bodies. It's totally fine if you don't like tattoos, but it's really none of your business whether or not someone else wants them. It's such a pointless thing to debate, don't like them, don't get any and if it's brought up just say they aren't your thing and move on to a new topic. No sense in getting worked up over what other people do or do not do to their body. Some people hang their art on the wall, others prefer to wear theirs and no matter which you prefer, it doesn't change who you are inside.

foxmatrix15 8

The Prius is the ****** of cars ...

What's wrong with vaginas? Are you not a fan?