By kitty shah - 17/06/2012 17:01 - United States

Today, I was having a debate with my friend over tattoos. I used the example that you wouldn't put a bumper sticker on a Ferrari. He looked me in the eye and said, "Yeah, but you're no Ferrari. More like a Prius." FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 228
You deserved it 27 472

Same thing different taste

Top comments

amandalillian 27

I think having your own opinions on controversial topics is fine.. As long as you voice it appropriately.

Comments

Well if they can afford and damn Ferrari they can do whatever the hell they want.

At least you don't release harmful emissions into the atmosphere!

Don't feel bad I used that example to and my friend took a look at me and said "your more of a beater, your cheap and you work well for short amounts of time." I think he called me a *****...

jayfreeman80 0

Honesty Is ALWAYS The Best Policy!!!

Kristoffer 35

To be fair, I wouldn't put a bumper sticker on a Prius, either, or the 2000 Taurus I have. Even the old, ratty '96 Cavalier I had didn't get a bumper sticker on it from me.

If you don't like a person's clothing choices, you don't say anything lest you come across as rude. I don't see how it's acceptable to break that rule and comment on tattoos. It takes all kinds, so try to be a bit more accepting. Oh wait this is the Internet...

Rainbowbright99 4

I always razz my friends about their tattoo's. I'm really just to chicken-shit to get 1.

cassiekinz 14

Excuse you. A Toyota Prius is a nice car. Mind you, id take that as a compliment. Being compared to any Toyota would be a compliment.

cawoods 1
Princess_D33 9

Unless it's a Supra...not a compliment.