By pride? what's that? :( - 01/09/2012 00:23 - Belgium - Leuven

Spicy
Today, I was feeling depressed and got very, very drunk. This evening, I was feeling equally desperate, and ended up having to get my special dildo removed from my asshole at the hospital. FML
I agree, your life sucks 14 800
You deserved it 40 462

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Was the doctor atleast anal about the proceure? All pieces removed?

I'm not even thinking about the hospital trip. I'm trying to figure out how the ride there went.

Comments

VooDooCarrie91 19

I'd like to know how you drove yourself to the hospital...that would be an uncomfortable drive

I'm sorry to hear that, but why would you tell people this??

baby_shaker9000 5

A very uncomfortable car ride that was.

Wow really. Why would anyone want to know that. I think you need to get out more often.

"Today I was feeling depressed and got drunk". Well alcohol will only make your depression worse, that's what it does. That's why so many people are depressed all the time; because they go out on the weekends and drink till they drop. I don't, which results in me being happy most of the time.

Next time you're feeling "desperate" try to refrain from activities most couples don't even participate in silly.

I am so glad that you can Speak for most couples my wife likes it and well I love making her happy. Further more most of the relationships I have been in had anal in them and if done right is pleasurable for both participants. Op the next time just give me a call we can all have fun and no Er trips

hornyunicorny 2

Ok people, when putting things in your asshole, if it's not flared at the end, your ass will literally suck it up inside your body.. Totally disgusting but true! Use flared toys or a tight grip on your special ***** so you don't lose it!

Came here to say exactly this...any toy you put up there needs to have a flared base to avoid the risk of getting lost! Don't trust your grip, either...if you're using lots of lube--as you should when inserting anything anally--you're putting enough lube on it to make it very slippery and potentially lose your grip on the toy.